Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Publishing Your Ebook And Paperback On Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Publishing Your Ebook And Paperback On Amazon (170 Views)

A 2-day FREE Webinar On How To Create Your First Ebook And Sell Massively ! / How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publishing Your Ebook And Paperback On Amazon by IRALIFE(f): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
There are many writers that just store their manuscripts because they do not know how to go about publishing them and traditional publishing seems an arduous task.

Publishing on Amazon is one great way to spread the messages in your manuscript to an international audience. Guess what! It's totally free. Yes, FREE.

Though free, there are technicalities to adhere to before your book is accepted and that is where we come in. We will be organising a basic class to handle the basics of publishing for FREE.

Thereafter, there will be a Master's Class which has been largely subsidized to accommodate all those interested.

So if you're interested, send me a PM as the training will commence next week.

Cheers to the acquisition of knowledge and a skill set that you can use anytime and anywhere.
Re: Publishing Your Ebook And Paperback On Amazon by IRALIFE(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
�AMAZING THREE DAYS EBOOK PUBLISHING -FREE TRAINING ! ! !�

�Are you a Lecturer, Teacher, Tutor, PG Student, Undergraduate, High College Student, Pastor, Musician, Entrepreneur or any profession and you are interested in publishing your eBook and paperbacks on Amazon by yourself without having to pay someone to do it for you?

�Are you aware you can easily publish your Text Books, Project, Thesis, Christian Books and Novels without the hassles from local Publishers?

�Do you want your book to be on sale globally? And being paid in international currencies?

�Are you aware that you can make � money from your writing �skills?

�Are you aware that you can equally publish for others on Amazon for a fee and earn good income?

�You can actually turn these desires to a reality by joining our *FREE AMAZON EBOOK PUBLISHING TRAINING.*

�Simply click the link below�in my signature to join the group.
Re: Publishing Your Ebook And Paperback On Amazon by IRALIFE(f): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2021
Digital Publishing is a skill set and can be needed at anytime. Take advantage of these trainings. Don't pass over opportunities like these. You do not know when it would be needed.

I remember about a report I got of a man who joined the basic class but didn't pay much attention or proceed to learn more at the Master's Class. He got an opportunity to publish for someone and started looking for how to go about it. Only to realise he might have to pay about 10* more than he would have paid to get the knowledge.

The basic class is Free and practical. Start somewhere.

Send me a PM for the link to join the class.

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Money On Helium Minting Via Helium Blockchain / Baxeem:new Rolex Watches / Differential Cost Approach To Business Decision Making. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.