Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland (1069 Views)

Wike Never Contributed To APC Growth In Rivers – Rivers APC Leaders / I Thought They Say There Is No Muslim In Iboland. / On What Grounds Are Governorns In Iboland Inviting Macban To Security Summit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2021
adadike:
cheesy grin ikegwulu!
I'll name our first daughter Uche
kiss
Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
teamoneline:
Abia needs to be nuked seriously. Disgrace of the south east.

I don't really know their problems.
Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2021
theTranscriber:
cheesy cheesy grin
But the supleme leada is from Abia na?cheesy
yes
Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
hardywaltz:
Are u just finding out. I still understand how ndiabia want to lead ndigbo
Lead with all these bad traits
mbanu
Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2021
blackmaine:
When fools talk you will know, the China of Nigeria has not contributed to the economy of Nigeria, a state that has one of the international Market , Aba should have been China if your cluelessness on One Nigeria has not been presiding your idiosyncracy

trash

what concernss one Nigeria witth abia or is it that u guys dnt receive allocations on monthly basis.

Hold ur leaders responsible.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hhahahhaah registered in Heaven ..glory to GOD kiss

It is registered with lagos state govt
Re: Abia State Has Never Contributed Positively To Iboland by EMMY76: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Not entirely true abia state have produced great personalities that are making positive impact in the world. The state is home to enyimba football club the first and only football club in nigeria to have won the CAF champions league back to back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Your Private Estate – Southern Group Knocks Northern Elders Over 202 / Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man, S’west Hasn’t Produced President Since 1999 – Adefuye / I Can't Sit To Discuss Security With Those Behind The Violence In Anambra-Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.