Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? (965 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by XperienceNaija: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
If you are to make a choice between collecting 10 Million Naira to remain in Nigeria or a Canadian Visa, which would you prefer? See what others think here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QdHj95Vb4

cc. lalasticlala
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by yanabasee1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Will collect the money and use it to bribe my way into politics and be stealing more monies........

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by EmptyGarden(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
RUN!
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by jaytii(f): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
10milion naira

You can use less than half of that amount to relocate to a carribean country and process moving to the US or Canada from there after you must have settled in the carribean.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by LadyRosa(f): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canada visa. Nothing like being in a well structured environment. Canada visa over Lagos traffic any day!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by abouzaid: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Canada straight, no need thinking twice about it.
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by Grace001: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Some of you guys still don’t get it that relocating to a saner country isn’t all about money to some people

Getting a nationality of a saner country and have the opportunity to pass it to your kids/unborn kids is something they(your kids) will forever be grateful to you for.

But to some of you, it’s all about MONEY MONEY MONEY . That shows how self centered most people are, and after getting the money they buy car cruising around the town and forgetting that when their kids grow up in a retrogressive country like Nigeria they will continue from where they stopped. Carrying resume up and down, looking for connection to get a simple entry position job.

A smart person don’t ask a question like this

10 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Both
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by BigDawsNet: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Before you make a decision you need to sit and reason if your living in Nigeria have been favourable for you even in the country hard times..

If you excelling in this country with the hardship...you destiny is here! Collect the money and you will multiple in success

If you not making it here even with you skills and degrees...then it's time to consider another country soil...take the north America visa and I believe things will change for good rapidly when you land
Re: 10 Million Naira To Remain In Nigeria Or A Canadian Visa? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
You're a wise man. I told someone that I'll rather Move to Canada than earn 2 million a month in Lagos lol. It's not always about money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rats Invade New Yorks Kfc & Taco Bell / When Best Can One Apply 4 U.S Tourist Visa? / Travel/ Mmigrate To Canada Without Stress Or Losing Your Money To Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.