Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award (1322 Views)

The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? / Lionel Messi Shows Off Skills After Ballon D'or Award In Barca Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award by ojaysam25(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

I know Argentina has a better history than Spain having won two world cups and numerous copa America titles. What I asked you was how is the argentine team that played with Messi better than Spain that dominated the world? You were just mentioning only attackers. Argentina had a deadly attack for a long time but when it comes to games of high pedigree especially the world cup you too know you have to have a balanced squad. Apart from say Mascherano I don't really think they had a top midfield like that. Can someone like otamendi or paredes slot into the Spanish side? Even the weaker Portugal side that won euro 2016 was firstly a defensively great side while ronaldo and Nani did the finishing upfront
Have you seen spain squad recently..they mostly average players....argentina had never had it this bad...as for portugal they are like the paraquay of south america in europe they are behind 6 or 7 teams.
Re: Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award by 2dominate: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2021
ojaysam25:

Have you seen spain squad recently..they mostly average players....argentina had never had it this bad...as for portugal they are like the paraquay of south america in europe they are behind 6 or 7 teams.
Stop being sentimental, spain is weak, Portugal is not good but Argentina is world class
Fear God bro, this kind of bias is not good for anybody
Re: Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award by ojaysam25(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2021
2dominate:

Stop being sentimental, spain is weak, Portugal is not good but Argentina is world class
Fear God bro, this kind of bias is not good for anybody
Dont hop into something you dont understand.....i was telling the guy that argentina is a better team in world football than spain and portugal, is that even debatable.
Re: Lionel Messi Is The Red Hot Favourite For The 2021 Ballon D'or Award by 2dominate: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
ojaysam25:

Dont hop into something you dont understand.....i was telling the guy that argentina is a better team in world football than spain and portugal, is that even debatable.
And he is telling you that the players Messi plays with in argentina are not better than their Portuguese or Spanish counterparts

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.i.p Kafaru Alabi / Pridict The Score / Ronaldo Wins ‘gay Icon’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.