Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Learn Spamming The Legal Way - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn Spamming The Legal Way (653 Views)

The Profitability Of The Legal Profession: Why You Should Study Law / A Brief History Of The Legal Profession: The General World And Nigeria In Perspe / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Spamming The Legal Way by SPAMBOX7: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
This post is strictly for educational purpose only. Do not comprehend it otherwise

Have you ever wondered what might be wrong when you try logging in your Facebook or Instagram account and they tell you "wrong username or password."
Sometimes you even find someone replying your Facebook or Instagram messages whenever you log in your account and you'll be wondering "how come?" only for you to finally realize someone else has access to your account.

The thing is someone actually sent you a Scampage of Facebook or Instagram and you clicked and logged in your Facebook/Instagram.
So as you were logging in from the Scampage they got your logging info and your Facebook or Instagram is just being spammed. In other words they said it's "Hacked"

They will see your login username/mail and password from their computer then use it to log in your account and take over it.
That's why you see some people putting on Facebook and Instagram accounts for sale all over. Most of them are hacked

Now what is spamming?

According to Wikipedia..
It is known as unsolicited bulk Email (UBE) sending, junk mail, or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), it is the practice of sending unwanted email messages, frequently with commercial content, in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients.
In simple language spamming means to send bulk mails to people in order to flood their mails or obtain their information and most times make some real cash out of it.

Why do people spam?

1.To get Bank Logs by spamming different banks. Bank logs = bank account logins
2.To get cc fullz. CC FULLZ = credit card or debit card details
3.To get Accounts like PayPal, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, dating sites etc.
4.To spread malware like zeus,keyloggers etc.

Is spamming good?

The answer is No. A very big NO. It's an illegal thing to do and I advise everyone reading to always activate Two Factor Security in every of their online accounts as that's the only way to stop spammers from getting into your account even if they have your login info.

Is There a way to make something out of Spamming?

The answer is yes, there are so many legal ways you can make money from spamming and I'm going to list few:

1. With knowledge of spamming you can be able to send bulk emails or messages to your business subscribers or customers to keep them updated on latest business deals, packages etc

2. You don't have to go learn "Bulk Sms" sending as you will have the knowledge of doing that yourself and more. Some people actually charge huge amounts of money to teach "Bulk Sms" sending when it's just one branch of spamming.

3. With spamming knowledge you can advertise your business without going from door to door or pasting banners everywhere. All you have to do is get a particular Software I don't want to mention yet, that will harness numbers/emails of people or your target audiences and send them messages straight to their inbox. That's why sometimes you will see a message or email from an unknown contact. Your contact was among the harnessed contacts and if the message you saw pricks your interest then the sender just caught a fish lol in other words you just became a subscriber/customer/member etc

So guys those are the benefits of spamming. I hope someone learn one or two from this

For people who might be interested in learning spamming contact me @ jorgel7403082@gmail.com or send a pm.
You can as well message on telegram with username @Burk21 to get added to my group

Training is FREE but you must have a laptop because spamming isn't done on phone

Bye
@Burk21
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by SPAMBOX7: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2021
SPAMBOX7:
This post is strictly for educational purpose only. Do not comprehend it otherwise

Have you ever wondered what might be wrong when you try logging in your Facebook or Instagram account and they tell you "wrong username or password."
Sometimes you even find someone replying your Facebook or Instagram messages whenever you log in your account and you'll be wondering "how come?" only for you to finally realize someone else has access to your account.

The thing is someone actually sent you a Scampage of Facebook or Instagram and you clicked and logged in your Facebook/Instagram.
So as you were logging in from the Scampage they got your logging info and your Facebook or Instagram is just being spammed. In other words they said it's "Hacked"

They will see your login username/mail and password from their computer then use it to log in your account and take over it.
That's why you see some people putting on Facebook and Instagram accounts for sale all over. Most of them are hacked

Now what is spamming?

According to Wikipedia..
It is known as unsolicited bulk Email (UBE) sending, junk mail, or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), it is the practice of sending unwanted email messages, frequently with commercial content, in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients.
In simple language spamming means to send bulk mails to people in order to flood their mails or obtain their information and most times make some real cash out of it.

Why do people spam?

1.To get Bank Logs by spamming different banks. Bank logs = bank account logins
2.To get cc fullz. CC FULLZ = credit card or debit card details
3.To get Accounts like PayPal, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, dating sites etc.
4.To spread malware like zeus,keyloggers etc.

Is spamming good?

The answer is No. A very big NO. It's an illegal thing to do and I advise everyone reading to always activate Two Factor Security in every of their online accounts as that's the only way to stop spammers from getting into your account even if they have your login info.

Is There a way to make something out of Spamming?

The answer is yes, there are so many legal ways you can make money from spamming and I'm going to list few:

1. With knowledge of spamming you can be able to send bulk emails or messages to your business subscribers or customers to keep them updated on latest business deals, packages etc

2. You don't have to go learn "Bulk Sms" sending as you will have the knowledge of doing that yourself and more. Some people actually charge huge amounts of money to teach "Bulk Sms" sending when it's just one branch of spamming.

3. With spamming knowledge you can advertise your business without going from door to door or pasting banners everywhere. All you have to do is get a particular Software I don't want to mention yet, that will harness numbers/emails of people or your target audiences and send them messages straight to their inbox. That's why sometimes you will see a message or email from an unknown contact. Your contact was among the harnessed contacts and if the message you saw pricks your interest then the sender just caught a fish lol in other words you just became a subscriber/customer/member etc

So guys those are the benefits of spamming. I hope someone learn one or two from this

For people who might be interested in learning spamming contact me @ jorgel7403082@gmail.com or send a pm.
You can as well message on telegram with username @Burk21 to get added to my group

Training is FREE but you must have a laptop because spamming isn't done on phone

Bye
@Burk21
@SPAMBOX7
Telegram group
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by Ucheroyall: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
I need Facebook account
chat me up 07066524237
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by Give400: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Still training?
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by Give400: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reply DM bro
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by Give400: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reply DM asap bro
Re: Learn Spamming The Legal Way by SPAMBOX7: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Give400:
Reply DM asap bro
I'm online didn't see non

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Free SEO Training With Certification / Free Download 100% Off Udemy Course Coupon code – The Web Developer Bootcamp / Your ICAN Support Class For The May 2022 Diet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.