Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC (28015 Views)

Anxiety As Joseph Egbunike, DIG Investigating Abba Kyari Slumps, Dies / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by uniquebright: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
X
Chaii investigating him since last year and he wasn't aware. Kai US FBI re just something else.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Almaigaa: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
HADI854:

So as u take big reach, u no get sense?
U think say na everyone of us here be biafrans?
Check my name well and u go see say I b confirm northern dude and I get sense pass d rest of una.
The simple fact b say nothing go fit ever restore the hope wey people get for that Yahoo aba kyari of a marafucker
Nobi all of us here b mumu like u and ur fellow piece of garbage

Na Igbo you be. No deny your identity here EMEKA. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Almaigaa: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lewisdinho:
You're a Compound Nonentity

The thing pain this man well.
No be me jail your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu. Na our Galant Aba Kyari Jail Nnandi Kanu. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Commanderinpips: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jentle244:
This case will determine if buhari is here to fight corruption as he always preach. Or nepotism and tribalism is what he is really exhibiting

Bros you must be joking to think Buhari came to fight corruption.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by 8BowlofFlour: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jentle244:
This case will determine if buhari is here to fight corruption as he always preach. Or nepotism and tribalism is what he is really exhibiting
He already endorsed Ganduje. I hope you get the message
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by arantess: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jentle244:
Ok so it's only this case will determine, other cases haven't been clear to you yet
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Sincinnati: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
tomiwakeem:
shebi we are here to witness how it will all end, you will wait another 1000years till Abba kyari is extradited to US.
Whether he’s extradited or not is a shame to the government of the day .

I’m quite ok with the exposure of all the evils of this cursed government.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Really
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Grateful007: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
BIAFRANS are just pained over Abba Kyari’s achievements. Since he single handedly arrest and Jailed Nnandi Kanu, Evans and other IPOB criminals.

God bless Aba Kyari.
Atulu...2023 is around d corner
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Mrfintec:
Abba didn't see this coming, I have never doubted the revelation against him during end sars. the man has really killed, maim innocent souls. this FBI investigation would reveal other things. let's keep watching
Abba Kyari is a criminal

cc
Monogamy
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by benqo01(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
If they is one thing I like about FBI, they make thorough investigation before coming for you this investigation might take years but it will be worth the time taken to investigate.Once they get to court they will have enough evidence to put before the court and nail you down.

In my country they will arrest you,torture you and do all sort of trashy things before investigation is done(they don't care if you re innocent or not).

Truth is the policing system is rotten until we find a lasting solution to this issue,then we can never move forward as a nation.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Akuruoulo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
Almaigaa:
BIAFRANS are just pained over Abba Kyari’s achievements. Since he single handedly arrest and Jailed Nnandi Kanu, Evans and other IPOB criminals.

God bless Aba Kyari.

I am very sure my God will never let a wick wretched poor boy like u to ever know peace
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Jentle244:

Lol. You are a funny human being. So if Buhari send Kyari to the US to answer for his crimes, it means Buhari is no longer nepotic? Or Buhari is fighting corruption?

My brother, a leopard can't change it's spot. Buhari is a nepotic leader. This case, whether he does the right thing or not can't change that!
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Almaigaa: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Akuruoulo:

I am very sure my God will never let a wick wretched poor boy like u to ever know peace

Leave me alone, I'M NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR PAINS. And I'm not the one that locked your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu in the ZOO PRISON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Hmmm5(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ogun kill u there for that statement
Vivov21e:
#freekyari
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Metrofox(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Jentle244:
Lol.. This will be the 1000th case to determine if Buhari is a tribalist.. Nigerians una too gullible and naive
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by tomiwakeem: 4:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
Whether he’s extradited or not is a shame to the government of the day .

I’m quite ok with the exposure of all the evils of this cursed government.

Nigerians are hypocrites including you
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by bot101(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Jentle244:

Nah, we already know he isn't fighting any corruption. Most people can literally feel the corruption in the air, only mini-shits like you who still advocate for mega-shits like him believe that utter trash.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by smartNerd: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by smartNerd: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by akdjr(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Just watch how this case go. Every sovereign country is at liberty to protect her citizen they deemed of interest. When I told people that Onyema the airpeace boss will not be extradited to USA to face the alleged charges against him some people says I don't know what I am saying. But immediately his traveling document was seized by the federal government I just know this is Government magic according to Fela and that's how the news about his alleged money laundering goes off......
Jentle244:
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by goodheart02(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Almaigaa:

God bless Aba Kyari.

God go soon bless am inside US cell. I'm already imagining him 'picking the soap' for those crazy inmates there... Lol

1 Like

Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Maximar: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
EFCC, olopa, shey una dey learn?? No be to dey brute force your way to get evidence when una suppose do underground investigation to lock ur case.

Also, ABBA KYARI’s case is definitely more than what the FBI posted. You think he's in for arresting a boy Hushpuppi ordered or sending Ankara to Hushdog?

FBI gets to release info in batches, that I know. Soon you will understand.
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Gfskw: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC by Ariyung(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Don't know What to say on dis,but he has to be arrested sha undecidedDon't know What to say on dis,but he has to be arrested sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Musa Kwankwaso (APC), Upholds NNPP's Yusuf Datti’s Election / NNPC Denies Reports On Fuel Pump Price Reduction / Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.