Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Sensitive Question For All To Contribute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sensitive Question For All To Contribute (138 Views)

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material / Election Postponement: What Happens To Sensitive INEC Materials Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sensitive Question For All To Contribute by BigMoneyeye: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good evening, please this is a very sensitive post/ question I am throwing out to those who are well versed in law and human rights engagements.

We all know how Nigerians have hailed ABBA KYARRI due to his series of high profile arrests and not so high profile arrests.

Subsequent to his recent indictment by the US state justice department and the FBI, could this be used to invalidate his series of arrests?
[b]What I mean is, could the recent criminal indictments against ABBA KYARRI by the FBI prompt the NIGERIAN judiciary to review the cases brought to it as a result of KYARRI's investigations??

PS.... I just want to learn
Re: A Sensitive Question For All To Contribute by BigMoneyeye: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Propaganda: We Igbos Owe Zik Of Africa An Apology / Peanut Coating Machine / Corruption Allegation: NIPC management reacts to EFCC’s probe of CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.