Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account (617 Views)

Man Calls EFCC On Phone To Report ‘fraud’ After Seeing Kpomo Inside Sharwama / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Lockdown: Report Fraud In Fg’s Cash Transfer, ICPC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Sicilyjoe: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
please how can i report fraud bank account , i send money to someone to do waybil for me and after reciciving money he block my number
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by habsydiamond(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
please how can i report fraud bank account , i send money to someone to do waybil for me and after reciciving money he block my number
send an email to the bank with all necessary information
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Visocrate(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Take the number to EFCC let them track the idiot and remove some of his spines from his back
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Sicilyjoe: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
send an email to the bank with all necessary information

ok to his bank or my bank
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Sicilyjoe: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Visocrate:
Take the number to EFCC let them track the idiot and remove some of his spines from his back

his phone number or his account number
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by habsydiamond(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

ok to his bank or my bank
u will have to involve the police oo.. Cos that u can be granted access to his profile from the bank and his account can't be freeze for him to come to complain. Cos going to his bank without a security personnel will not work.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by RealLordZeus(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Download Efcc Eagle Eye app and report

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Sicilyjoe: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
thanks u all for input i will start from there
Re: How Can I Report Fraud Bank Account by Visocrate(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

his phone number or his account number
Both his acct number is linked to his NIN and his phone number too so he can't escape the fraud investigation

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Guilty Of Super TV CEO Murder, Says Chidinma / Oyo Jailbreak:: NCS Release Photos Of Escaped Inmates / Road Marshal Was Manhandled By Group Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.