Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say (792 Views)

Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Andrea Ekeng Inyang: Governor Ayade's Car Christmas Gift To His Aide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say by newsvib: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
The Special Adviser on Media to National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Tunde Rahman, has denied media reports claiming his principal is dead or hospitalized abroad.

There were reports online today July 31 claiming the former Lagos state governor is receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment in a hospital abroad.

In a statement released, Rahman dismissed the rumor saying Tinubu is hale and hearty.

The statement reads

"His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is fine. He is hale and hearty. He is not in any hospital. He has no medical problem that would require hospitalisation.

Yes, he is out of the country at the moment. He will be back shortly. Anytime he travels out of the country, the next thing some mischievous people would say is he is sick, hospitalized, or has died.

It is shameful that perpetrators of this evil are .....................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/07/do-you-think-tinubu-is-dead-read-what-his-aide-has-to-say.html

Re: Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say by Successdude(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Looking at the statement "He has no medical problem that would require hospitalisation" appears he might be sick. And needs his doctor to attend to him privately ...

However, politician matter no b wetin I go waste time dey carry for head. Na to better my life na im I know.
Re: Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
We don't have to say anything now. Time will tell. I don't wish any body should die

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wears N289K Gucci Shoes To Beg For Loans From Countries Whose Presidents / Revealed!... How Nnamdi Kanu Sabotaged Ajaokuta Steel Company ,oil Refineries / Anambra2021: Jubilation In Soludo's House As APGA Leads With Over 99,000 Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.