Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? (826 Views)

/ Why Not Buy This Property (reasonable Price) @omole2 ? / Got 3.8 Millions , Buy This Building ,picture Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? by nairaner(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2011
Hi guys, just thought I should seek some neutral  advice from business gurus on here. I am currently occupying (renting) a commercial property worth 4.5 million dollars. The landlord is now looking to sell the property and as a good and long term  (rented it for 14 years) tenant has first made me an offer to purchase the property at actually 50% less than the property value.

The property is located in the high brow area on the Island in Lagos, Nigeria. My question is how can I raise the funds to take up this once in a life time offer? I cant take out any loans on the property as the property documentation will not be in my possession (nor in my name) inorder  raise funds using the property.

What kind of deals/agreements/offers can i put forward to the landlord to possibly convince and  seal my acquisition of this property?
The only idea I have thought of is to approach a property developer and go into a JV with them but i am fearful  they will edge me out and offer the landlord more than the landlord has requested from me.

I dont think i have much time(all dependent on the landlord) on my side as i have only about 20% of the property value so far.
Advice and  suggestions on the least risky method of acquiring this property will be very much welcomed. I am certain there is a solution i may not be considering yet, hence the reason i share the situation here to seek advice from more experienced business men/women.

Thanks in advance
Re: How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? by strangest(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2011
I FOR BORROW YOU BUT I NO GET, ABEG TALK WITH YOUR BANK, THEY MAY ASSIST,
Re: How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? by nairaner(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2011
Yea! Banks are not borrowing at the moment, which makes it most difficult.
Re: How Can I Buy This 50% Discounted Property? by ekaita: 2:17pm On May 18, 2011
Hello,
i think My organization finance your request via an asset aquisition facility
Do you know the title the property has?
Call me on 08184483052

(1) (Reply)

Description: New Build, 3 Bedroom Apartment + Bq In Lekki Opposite Phase 1 / 300 Acres Of Land At Papa Iroo Along Ifo Ogun State = 750k Per Plot / Need Accomodation Within Lekki-ajah Axxis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.