Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation (9878 Views)

Christopher Orji Commits Suicide After EFCC Invitation / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2021
EFCC summoned him? He can as well go to sleep knowing that nothing will happen.

The loots are safe sir.

grin grin
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Randy111(m): 5:44am On Aug 01, 2021
blackpanda:

No heat my dear. Don't let frustration kill u. Repent and free yasef from hatred grin

Like the ostrich that buries it's head in the earth even when the body is openly seen by all yet thinks it can't be seen. You need to be ashamed of yourself. Even your Aisha, your daddy's wife is so ashamed of her husband's failure to the extent she hardly stay with him. Yet you buy a bag of rice for 30k+ add pretend all is well. A dollar is equal to #500 and you pretend your daddy is doing well.

Well I understand that foolishness is more expensive than common sense but fools believe otherwise. You can continue being foolish just to glorify the mannequin in ASO Rock. But know here and now that I won't reply you after now. Bye.
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by HRMK: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2021
what dffce does it make?many politicians got detained after such visits.i wont be surprised if u repeat such visits!
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by MrJackBills(m): 6:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Bad child
post=104299709:
Tie wrapper for waist, tie waist for wrapper, na make d yansh sha no dey open.

You were only invited for over 30 hours, issokay, as long as you honored their invite.... dats d koko!
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2021
post=104299709:

You were only invited for over 30 hours, issokay, as long as you honored their invite.... dats d koko!

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by MrJackBills(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2021
You re too smart for him just let him be.
There re so many like him on NL blinded & foolish supporting evil....
Randy111:

Like the ostrich that buries it's head in the earth even when the body is openly seen by all yet thinks it can't be seen. You need to be ashamed of yourself. Even your Aisha, your daddy's wife is so ashamed of her husband's failure to the extent she hardly stay with him. Yet you buy a bag of rice for 30k+ add pretend all is well. A dollar is equal to #500 and you pretend your daddy is doing well.

Well I understand that foolishness is more expensive than common sense but fools believe otherwise. You can continue being foolish just to glorify the mannequin in ASO Rock. But know here and now that I won't reply you after now. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by blackpanda: 6:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Randy111:

This is all u can do na grin keep throwing insults and tantrums on social media shikena. Cry me a river dear. Buhari remains in power till 2023, and after that apc will still choose his successor. Haters will remain on social media blabbing noise grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Since I heard how EFCC really works from an insider, I lost all faith in their work. From nepotism to recruitment scams to extortion and claiming people's assets. Those guys are the biggest beneficiaries or corruption in Nigeria. When more than the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Randy111(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2021
MrJackBills:
You re too smart for him just let him be.
There re so many like him on NL blinded & foolish supporting evil....

Thanks bro. Like I told him I won't dignify him with another reply. I won't
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Paulianfa(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2021
I know mr Saraki is a confam gentleman
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Deefirm: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
You must be pained to see he's back home.... meanwhile I see how you are been so cold and diplomatic about our Super Cop/FBI saga.....You need serious prayers guy.

post=104299709:

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by winner37(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Just tell us you went there to give them some kickback..
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by BritishAirways: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
However you wish to put ot
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by smartNerd: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by chaloskyx: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2021
OGA FOR EFCC TO CALL YOU NA TIF YOU BE IF YOU LIKE FORM BIG MAN U BE CODED ARMED ROBBER USING SENATE PRESIDENT POSITION TO HIDE YOU TRUE NATURE OLE
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Sheuns(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
When una go arrest Abba Kyari and his brother always displaying wealth without a known source of income?
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Ikpongiton: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Guest of honor indeed! shameless thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by yetunsbay(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2021
Part of 9ja problem
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by smartNerd: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by fredoooooo: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Oloye otoge ..Otoge Alhaji grin
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by favor914: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Someone7:
Since I heard how EFCC really works from an insider, I lost all faith in their work. From nepotism to recruitment scams etc. Those guys are the biggest beneficiaries or corruption in Nigeria. When more than the police
But you did 40 days fasting & prayers when you went to seek job application @ the commission?
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by favor914: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Sheuns:
When una go arrest Abba Kyari and his brother always displaying wealth without a known source of income?
Hater you think everyone is like you? Jobless Miscreant, Don’t end up in penury like your papa o.
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Sheuns(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2021
favor914:
Hater you think everyone is like you? Jobless Miscreant, Don’t end up in penury like your papa o.

Lol. It still doesn’t stop the fact that his source of income cannot get him those luxury.

A look at your profile shows why you’re so vile. Better find something worthwhile doing than being a cheap prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by BritishAirways: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
But Dem invite you
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Fulla(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Funny how you guys think the EFCC doesn't work the right way of doing things. They do what they do simply because they know they can get away with whatever they do and nobody will checkmate them.
fergie001:

They really do need it.
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by KennethEnyi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Whatever you say sir
Re: Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
You for no honour before cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! / Ibadan Dry Port Ready For Inauguration / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor E.A Adebayo On His 82nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.