Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July (850 Views)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of February / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Here's mine.... I used over 20gb last month but wen it reaches 24th July my data usage clear and start counting again.

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2021

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Flamees(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by SweetBuns(f): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Didn’t use much this month �
Was mostly on WiFi and iOS doesn’t have a counter for that

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by ifeanyibxt: 1:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Ojay
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by latiephwald(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2021
I try anyway

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Mine

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by 21Bandit: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Oya now

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ajilenu: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Check mine out on my Tecno camon 16 cool

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ajilenu: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Mine
4 terabyte? :I. War in you dey do?

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ajilenu: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2021
SweetBuns:
you use Reddit a lot right?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by SweetBuns(f): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2021
Ajilenu:
you use Reddit a lot right?
r/aww
r/mildlyinteresting
r/idiotsincars
r/Nigeria
r/animalsbeingjerks

And so much more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2021
guy,abeg show us the way shocked

DONFRANSKID:
Mine

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by MONEY247: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Mine

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ajilenu: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2021
SweetBuns:

r/aww
r/mildlyinteresting
r/idiotsincars
r/Nigeria
r/animalsbeingjerks

And so much more cheesy
nice grin. I follow anything relating to digital marketing. It's a great platform for real
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by SweetBuns(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
guy,abeg show us the way shocked

You still never tire to day use freebasics?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by SweetBuns(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Ajilenu:
nice grin. I follow anything relating to digital marketing. It's a great platform for real
Cute animals is the reason why I stayed oooo
And the meme section too is okay
Also, the ask Reddit sub is an eye opener
So many things about life, you’d be suprised

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ajilenu: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2021
SweetBuns:

lol. You seem to be an animal person, I am too but I watch a lot of video on animals on Facebook lol. I'm actually that ask Reddit sub too. I just love Reddit a lot. Met lots if people there, even a business partner sef, I met there.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by KrazyDave16(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
About 59GB. Counter resets on 28th of every month

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by serenityaliyu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mine

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Kolisky(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Kunja2: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
I used 64gb last month.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Kunja2: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Mine
omo. That's a huge usage of data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Mustiboy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Mine

5 Terabyte. Nice

1 Like

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Limassol(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
SweetBuns:

r/aww
r/mildlyinteresting
r/idiotsincars
r/Nigeria
r/animalsbeingjerks

And so much more cheesy
what? Does a Nigerian community on reddit exist? Please tell me more. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Limassol(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
SweetBuns:

Am i the only one who so much enjoy reddit? Damn! That platform is lit.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Redpanter(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
50gb

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by tecnolad(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
SweetBuns:

Does your phone get very hot while playing PUBG?

I'm kinda having a second thought about installing PUBG on my iPhone, as I'm not sure what impact it'll have on its battery health
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by jubrilELsudan: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2021
IF I SHOW MY OWN NIGERIA WILL BURN.
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by Ournolly: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Mine
Which isp?
Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
IF I SHOW MY OWN NIGERIA WILL BURN.

grin

Show make we see

WhatsApp me check my signature for number

Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ournolly:

Which isp?
spectranet

(1) (2) (Reply)

TLC12 Promax, 512gb / Awoof!! S10+ Crack Screen / Infinix Hot 10i Going For Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.