Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing (10267 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by StayMotivated: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2021
I'm still trying to upload my passport this is the 3rd week now. It's not going through the size of the passport is 21kb. I'm tired of all this stuff.... I really need a job, this teacher work don tire me. God help your son. cry
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Mogajunior(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2021
Uncertainty:
Please what can I do, my uploaded passport is not showing after reviewing the whole data. Is it normal? Or how can I rectify it?
I have completed the registration process. Mine didn't show why trying to review it on the site after uploading, but I went ahead to submit my data and my passport appeared on the data page after printing. So don't bother to review it if it has uploaded. Just print.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by freshkpomo(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Mrsoft3:

They should stop normadic cattle rearing agreed I support.

But what system has the federal government created to give alternative?
what system did the federal government create for fish, pigs, goats, sheep and poultry farmers? Do they remit money to the federal government?
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by kestolove95(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Mogajunior:
I have completed the registration process. Mine didn't show why trying to review it on the site after uploading, but I went ahead to submit my data and my passport appeared on the data page after printing. So don't bother to review it if it has uploaded. Just print.
is dia any provision made to upload certificates? Cant find it on my page
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Mogajunior(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2021
kestolove95:
is dia any provision made to upload certificates? Cant find it on my page
The requirement is to fill in your academic qualifications. Primary to tertiary but not to upload the certificates. The only thing to upload is your passport.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by AJohnnasa(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
If it uploaded successfully, do not worry because it is there. Once you login again, you'll be able to see it.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Mogajunior:
The requirement is to fill in your academic qualifications. Primary to tertiary but not to upload the certificates. The only thing to upload is your passport.
I can't find wia to do that..pls how do I go abt it
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Llight101(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
StayMotivated:
I'm still trying to upload my passport this is the 3rd week now. It's not going through the size of the passport is 21kb. I'm tired of all this stuff.... I really need a job, this teacher work don tire me. God help your son. cry
Same here......
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Unrated900(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Uncertainty:

I can't see where to upload any certificate too

Call the Taylor cop
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by generaljeffery(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Once you print it out
The passport will display on it. I experienced same thing during my registration, not until I decided to submit and proceed to printing it.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pls can I apply for this recruitment without a driver license number?
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
generaljeffery:
Once you print it out
The passport will display on it. I experienced same thing during my registration, not until I decided to submit and proceed to printing it.
Pls can I register without a driver license number?
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by honourablelumis: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
My phone number was replaced with my next of kin no, while the place for next of kin showed label after submitting
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Mogajunior(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
kestolove95:
I can't find wia to do that..pls how do I go abt it
Okay it is a step by step process. Just continue with the registration. You will get to where that will be required.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by AXYZ: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Robbin7:
Immediately I created my profile, I logged in to complete my application and it has been showing me access denied since. For more than one week.
Please how can I complete my application?

Go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng afresh.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Chijiokem1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Please are you expected to upload any documents apart from your passport.

And again am yet to print anything because I don't know how or where to print it.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Robbin7(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
AXYZ:

Go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng afresh.

Below is a picture of what it keeps showing me anytime I try to start a new application.

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by AXYZ: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Robbin7:

Below is a picture of what it keeps showing me anytime I try to start a new application.

It's a small thing bro. Click my application and continue

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by ogwoliun: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
honourablelumis:
My phone number was replaced with my next of kin no, while the place for next of kin showed label after submitting
I also have the same issue
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by DivineAlliance: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE BEEN STUCK AT THE POINT OF UPLOADING PASSPORT FOR OVER ONE WEEK NOW.
WHAT CAN I DO TO UPLOAD THIS PASSPORT?
SEE THE MESSAGE I KEEP GETTING
Failed to map the path '/Documents/olybeke2018@gmail.com /'.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Abbeylincson(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
AXYZ:

It's a small thing bro. Click my application and continue
I always get access denied every time I click on complete application

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by vikgreen01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Uncertainty:
Please what can I do, my uploaded passport is not showing after reviewing the whole data. Is it normal? Or how can I rectify it?

Leave it and wait after some days.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by vikgreen01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
honourablelumis:

It happens to me Nd a friend. Just notify ur NOK if they see any msg they sud notify u. Another proper documentation will still take place
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by callmeRichie(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
alfredjags319:
My phone number was replaced with my next of kin no, while the place for next of kin showed label after submitting.

Same issue here o, I kuku leave it like that. It's there server's error
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by vikgreen01(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Zamboroto:
Login then click on your name at the top of the page. After that, click on the three lines at the top right corner of the page to open options. Click on 'application' then lastly, click on 'my application'. This should be able to bring you to the page where you can update your profile and upload your documents. Best of luck.

Did u upload any documents

Many people I know uploaded just passport Nd submitted including me!!
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by AXYZ: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Abbeylincson:

I always get access denied every time I click on complete application

Ohh, maybe you've started the application with another email or with another phone number before now. Incase you didn't, you can send them a mail. I think the contact mail address was posted on the website.

Good luck brother
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by calebadeosun: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Uncertainty:

is fine....it has shown at FRSC portal cos i have registered more than 20 people while only few of them came out with passport on it.

1 Like

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Abbeylincson(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2021
AXYZ:

Ohh, maybe you've started the application with another email or with another phone number before now. Incase you didn't, you can send them a mail. I think the contact mail address was posted on the website.

Good luck brother
I used my correct email and phone number. I have already mailed them I'm awaiting their reply.
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Sabiubari(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
But me i fill all ,but i dont no how to print out my slip with my phone

Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by kbby: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
kbby:

Please Sir/Ma i have issues uploading my passport since.
Kindly assist
calebadeosun:

is fine....it has shown at FRSC portal cos i have registered more than 20 people while only few of them came out with passport on it.

Please Sir/Ma i have issues uploading my passport since.
Kindly assist
whatsapp number 07033167303
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by kbby: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
bro please am unable to upload my passport with error failed to map the path
Re: FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Contact me to get yours done ASAP and PDF sent to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Lackluster Interview Story / Difference Between Coursemate And Classmate / Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.