Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau (10921 Views)

Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by ManirBK: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Two students abducted by bandits from Federal Government College, Yauri in Kebbi state escaped bandits’ den, Daily Trust gathered.

A credible source told our correspondent that the students wandered in the wilderness and then found themselves at Dandalla, a community located five kilometres south of Dansadau town.

“They entered one house there not even knowing where they were. The residents, after identifying them decided to hide them until it was sunset. They then took them to Dansadau where they handed them over to the Divisional Police Officer. As I’m talking to you, they being taken to Gusau for profiling.

“The students are believed to be in bandits’ captivity at Kuyanbana, a forest that straddles Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna Katsina and Niger states.

“The kidnappers are hiding kidnapped victims in that forest, irrespective of where they are abducted from. People kidnapped from neighbouring states and even Kano state are being hidden in the forest that is dotted with several bandits’ camps and settlements.

The spokesman of the state police command SP Muhammad Shehu could not be reached for comment at the time of filing this report.

At least 30 students and three teachers were abducted when bandits invaded the school in June.

The attackers, who rode on motorcycles, were said to have stormed the school from neighbouring Rijau forest on a Thursday afternoon.

They were said to have overpowered the mobile policemen guarding the school.

https://dailytrust.com/2-abducted-fggc-yauri-students-escape-bandits-den-taken-to-dansadau

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by ManirBK: 6:15am On Aug 01, 2021
Our gallant soldies need to double their effort to apprehend the kidnappers as their location spotted. May Almighty God rescue the remaining student to escape too

7 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Brutal Deaths to all kidnappers and terrorists in our darling country.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nbotee(m): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Wait oh, we have even forgotten there are some students kidnapped in Yauri and still with the kidnappers and the govt or even media isn't even talking about them anymore.. Imagine how many batches are out there

7 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by NwaAmaikpe: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

I've gotten to a point where I feel zero pity for any woes in the North.

When you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns Southerners, you'd realize that defending and protecting your kin is not bigotry or ethnicism, it is purely survival.

Sadly, the Southerners are wired to seek political correctness.

Tell me the name of the man who ordered the bomb blast on the UN HQ in Abuja.
What is the name of the bandit who bragged over killing soldiers,
What is the name of the kidnapper who kidnapped those students in Katsina State?
What is the name of the Bandit head Sheikh Gumi went to meet in the forest?

I'm sure you can't readily say without having to research a bit on them.
Their reporters will always downplay those guys' identities.

But everyone knows who Evans is, everyone knows who Sunday Igboho is, Ikonso's details are public knowledge.

We question the source of Obi Cubana's wealth but there are 23 year-olds in Kano and Abuja that have just as many cars as Obi.

But no media ever talks about them.

87 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Skodiswayze(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by chiedu7: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lets face facts, the North is a problem to the rest of the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
So the bandits are so porous and inexperienced that the children are the ones saving themselves

Yet these same bandits are almighty to Nigeria Army and police

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by DearDealz: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Since June?

What a country!!!

This can never happen in most developed nations

The kidnappers would have been apprehended within hours!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by wunmi590(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol......very funny pupu, they don't want to tell you how much they pay simple.
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Franzinni: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone said they are doing their business..

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm not normal but when you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns southerners
Na their way

My concern is why southern wealth should be used to play their ping pong

I can assure you ransom payment by FG is still massively going on for the Northern Muslims kidnapped but they are too ashamed to continue saying it

3 Likes

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Finnese001: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Triangles1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Best movies of the year.
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by rowland545(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lucky ones....kidnapping is a lucrative business in our Darling country....

I finally forgave one of my friend that voted this calamity of an administration... But u see that dead meat guy...if I catch I'm ...all him front teeth must day ground

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Mutemenot(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
where is Oby Ezekwesili sad she should come n protest oh
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by izubext007: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wetin give them the mind to excape , liers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by All4fun: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
They entered one house there not even knowing where they were. The residents, after identifying them decided to hide them until it was sunset. They then took them to Dansadau where they handed them over to the Divisional Police Officer. As I’m talking to you, they being taken to Gusau for profiling

today is sunday and I'm giving usa,canada and uk number a very cheap price contact me tru my signature
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by McOluOmo: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you see how easily those guys justify evil when it concerns their own and demand the strictest justice when it concerns Southerners you'd realize that defending and protecting your kin is not bigotry or ethnicism.

It is purely survival.
Sadly, the Southerners are wired to seek political correctness.
Specially prepared for u. My niggarrrr!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by MarveworldG: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thanks to Almighty
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by seunlayi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
I pity the inhabitants of that town that returned the students to the police station over the possibility of revenge
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Sonnobax15(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
cheesy
Honestly,I don't have any other thing to type here but just to commend NwaAmaikpe for his only sensible comment I've read since I joined nairaland....

That's all..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Tyche(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
If it were Igboho or MNK hiding in that forest ..

1 Like

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by dmbb: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
There should be a brutal and ruthless approach to this kidnappers and bandits, if need be they should be declared Terrorists like Bokoharam and Ipob
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by Unsad(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
The security architecture of this country needs an urgent and immediate restructuring.

God bless Nigeria.

Still your certified trader.
Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by 36STATES: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
post=104301489:
Brutal Deaths to all kidnappers and terrorists in our darling country.

Brutal death to supporters of any president that is known for nepotism, ethnic appointment of officials, forger of WAEC certificate and coup plotter. Hahahahaa.

The wanka is not gonna like this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau by tammyf: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ransom payed ...if u know u know. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date / Police Arrests Nigerian, 3 Thais In Latest Drug Burst / Police Declare Chimamanda Adichie’s Kinsmen Wanted Over Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.