Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Your Experince In The Hands Of The Computer Illiterate Nigerian Police Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Experince In The Hands Of The Computer Illiterate Nigerian Police Man (794 Views)

lol / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experince In The Hands Of The Computer Illiterate Nigerian Police Man by delvinmaya(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2007
hey guys, i know that most of you have gone through hell in the hands of a police man who thinks you are a fraudster but who when he looks at the screen of the computer you are using sees yahoomail and thats when you become the greastest criminal to him just brcause he can at least read the word yahoo on the screen. so guys share your experience no matter how ugly it is.
I went to a cafe in akure for overnight browsing and i was registering some candidates for the 2007 ume exams when , the power supply was cut off, trust nepa, well the attendant put on the generatoa and we were working on when six policemen bust in and announced that we were under arrest, whatever for we asked and were told that we were internet fraudsters. The attendant tried to reason with them with them but they insisted on carting us all to the police station, but when they were told that the cafe belonged to the former speaker husr of assembly Ondo state, they diappeared, just like that. also a friend of mine was trying to explain to a policeman who arrested someone in a cafe that the person he arrested was actually a spectator who was standing at the back of someone watching what the person was doing. when thay got to the station, my friend was now also accussed of being a yahoo guy, his dad had to part with ten thousand naira after sop many arguments. so tell us your own experience.
Re: Your Experince In The Hands Of The Computer Illiterate Nigerian Police Man by 190: 12:07am On Sep 06, 2009
dats their work in benin!

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic / Shop / Newbie In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.