Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sex In The Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex In The Church (55613 Views)

50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / There Will Be Sex In Heaven! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In The Church by Funflipper: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Olatara:
So, she had sex with Adam too.

yeah but lucifer hit it first.
Re: Sex In The Church by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
LONGPREEK:
i dont have a wife, your wife and ssters are next. as i am talking to you now the christ embassy pastor just booked me to Bleep her pussy after service tomorrow cool
lol.......when I saw this I had to laugh, Continue oooo, I rest my case
Re: Sex In The Church by Ficeo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

I was drawn to your comment because of its sincerity. Instead of putting out an excuse thereby defending such evil act, yours is a sincere and a genuine quest to overcome it. Please do not give up brother. Just BELIEVE in Christ Jesus and hold on to him firmly. Always read the bible, listen to good messages from his servants and pray as well. Whatever you see happening around you, do not bother but be consoled with Romans 8:28. You will surely overcome, if only you continue to BELIEVE in christ Jesus regardless...God bless you bro. in Jesus' name
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Sex In The Church by investoped(m): 4:08am On Aug 07, 2021
No long thing in the Lord..all this long write up exposition and rhema revelation most of you vibrating in the Lord hm! Have you Spent 5mins to tell 1petson or a group ,near your street office everywhere you go Jesus saves the truth of God's word.
Being a former youth leader I can prove that all this holier than thou touch not no help anybody if you don't tell the youths that God's word in their heart and mouth is victory over temptation of d flesh.
We are in a generation that knows more than God& His instructions not knowing that fornicating is sinning against one's own soul&future.
From what I have seen I know personal and friends who married as virgins& and I regret to say I didn't, you can see God honoring them because they honored Him as being virgins to marriage. 1 I know earns 350k monthly salary another gave her dad 500k for investment
Christian youths honor God with your body which is God's temple and see him take your places you never imagined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics) / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.