Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Limit Of Our Journey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Limit Of Our Journey (177 Views)

What Is The Limit Of Forgiveness And Repentance? / The Limit Of The Human Strength / The Limit Of Children's Obedience To Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Limit Of Our Journey by jonatoye(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 
Happy New Month

Focus: The Limit of Our Journey

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a time limit to everything on earth. Life is a journey that is destined to end at a set time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then the king said to me (the queen also sitting beside him), "How long will your journey be? And when will you return?" So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time." (Nehemiah 2:6 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord in His graciousness brought us this far on the pathway of destiny. It isn't because of our righteousness, holiness, good deeds and uniqueness but just because it pleases God to keep us for the fulfilment of His purpose.

Nevertheless, things will not continue to be the way they use to be. A man who embarks on a journey will surely return home someday. It is a pity that we will not but leave this earth to pass on to eternity. In the midst of progress, Joy, happiness and various life's achievements don't forget the fact that you have not come to stay on earth. You must always apply your heart to wisdom as you live on.

Thank God for your journey so far on earth. The Question coming to you at this very point in time is: How long will your journey be? And when will you return? Even though you have no answer to the above questions the fact remains that you have a set time known to God. Therefore, as you advance in age, live with great expectation and understanding of your end in view. Serve the Lord now that you have the grace to do so; for the night is coming when no one can work.

+ How long will your journey be?

Lord! I will fulfil my days. My destiny will not fail. I will bless my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Irrespective of your achievement, age and status work while it is day; the night will surely come against you!!!

Have a Glorious Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

MALE Only:deliverance From Masturbation? / Mfm 70 Days Prayer And Fasting / Testimonies From The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.