Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? (2645 Views)

Abba Kyari: Do They Resurrect / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / What Business Does LIRS Have With One's BVN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

That's why EFCC keep losing cases ...the young man owes you no explanation to how he made his money ...the issue is has he paid the required tax ....if he is worth 5 billion ...so he should have paid 1 billion minimum as tax if he can't bring the tax records then that's when u can ask what he does and how did he escape tax

You are so bereft. So if yahoo boys and kidnappers are paying taxes from the proceeds of their crime, they have no case to answer?

Why do you BOTs always reason with your anus?

1 Like

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Didn't abuse the writer. Was making reference to BOTs. I know you so badly want me banned for tormenting your IPOB group.

Even after creating several BOT monikers, mrs canceller. What number are you now? 1070er?
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
naijapips02:

You are so bereft. So if yahoo boys and kidnappers are paying taxes from the proceeds of their crime, they have no case to answer?

Why do you BOTs always reason with your anus?
How can u pay tax from crime ?

LMAO it's only when tax n income don't add up that u can ask how come
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

How can u pay tax from crime ?

LMAO it's only when tax n income don't add up that u can ask how come

You can pay tax from crime. Nothing says a kidnappers cannot register a company and be laundering money with the company name. From your daft sense of reasoning, as long as they are paying taxes, they cannot be investigated. Honestly, what school did you attend? Because this is the silliest thing I've heard on this forum.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by Hyperchi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
which kind stupid question is that. don't u see by the dressing na him da supply design. Abba they do delivery

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
naijapips02:

You can pay tax from crime. Nothing says a kidnappers cannot register a company and be laundering money with the company names. From your daft sense of reasoning, as long as they are paying taxes, they cannot be investigated. Honestly, what school did you attend? Because this is the silliest thing I've heard on this forum.
LMAO have ever heard about auditing ? If they can evade tax na source of income they can't hide

Have ever heard the talk taxes don't lie ?

Going straight to ask source of income would get your case thrown out for bad faith

Ask for tax first no body can lie about tax

2 Likes

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO have ever heard about auditing ? If they can evade tax na source of income they can't hide

Have ever heard the talk taxes don't lie ?

Going straight to ask source of income would get your case thrown out for bad faith

Ask for tax first no body can lie about tax

So when kidnappers and arm robbers are caught, first question they should be asked is tax. What an aboki reasoning. Audit only come into play when the amount you are remitting as tax is called into question and not to investigate your source. EFCC shouldn't exist then. They should all turn to tax auditors. This is an aboki way of reasoning an it's way below the standards of this forum.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
naijapips02:

So when kidnappers and arm robbers are caught, first question they should be asked is tax. What an aboki reasoning. Audit only come into play when the amount you are remitting as tax is called into question and not to investigate your source. EFCC shouldn't exist then. They should all turn to tax auditors. This is an aboki way of reasoning an it's way below the standards of this forum.
Oga I was talking in the context of the boy showing of wealth ...u don't have any case against him and he definitely doesn't owe u any explanation how he made his money simple

Tax is the surest way to break that wall of defence
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga I was talking in the context of the boy showing of wealth ...u don't have any case against him and he definitely doesn't owe u any explanation how he made his money simple

Tax is the surest way to break that wall of defence

Nobody is making any case. We are merely asking a simple question. What does he do to be able to afford all these luxury? Same way politician don't owe you any explanation how they made their money abi? As such we shouldn't investigate them.

Stop reasoning like a kid.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by Hellonearth: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
ogologoamu:

But you guys hv been asking this question about E-money and Obi CUBANA.

Don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
naijapips02:

Nobody is making any case. We are merely asking a simple question. What does he do to be able to afford all these luxury? Same way politician don't owe you any explanation how they made their money abi? As such we shouldn't investigate them.

Stop reasoning like a kid.
U don't have the right to ask that ...u only have right to ask if taxes are paid simple

1 Like

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

U don't have the right to ask that ...u only have right to ask if taxes are paid simple

You are really sounding incoherent. We are not asking because it's our right. It's only moral except he's involved in illegalities. I don't see why he should be ashamed to reveal his source of income. Definitely it is the right of institutions such as EFCC to investigate source of income to determine who's committing a crime and who's not.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
naijapips02:

You are really sounding incoherent. We are not asking because it's our right. It's only moral except he's involved in illegalities. I don't see why he should be ashamed to reveal his source of income. Definitely it is the right of institutions such as EFCC to investigate source of income to determine who's committing a crime and who's not.
U the one not getting my point ...your line of thinking is the reason EFCC keep losing cases in court

No body owes u any explanation how they made their money ...u or EFCC don't have right to ask ...even if u ask he is not obligated to answer ...moral have no basis in law

Ask him let's see your taxes ...taxes would show business done ...if he refuses to provided taxes then u can ask because u fear he short changed government which is a crime

If u don't get it by now u can't help u

1 Like

Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by musa234(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

Tax this tax that... So thieves ,and corrupt people don't pay tax or what...
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by naijapips02: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

U the one not getting my point ...your line of thinking is the reason EFCC keep losing cases in court

No body owes u any explanation how they made their money ...u or EFCC don't have right to ask ...even if u ask he is not obligated to answer ...moral have no basis in law

Ask him let's see your taxes ...taxes would show business done ...if he refuses to provided taxes then u can ask because u fear he short changed government which is a crime

If u don't get it by now u can't help u

You are the one not making sense. Requesting yo know an individual's line of business is a right. Infact no business is approved without the regulators knowing the line of business to determine if it qualifies to be legal or not.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by codedguy1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
ceaz4r:

.. So he can be a fraudster, a kidnapper, if he were in government, he can loot the treasury silly so long as he is paying his taxes as and when due?? I mean, did I get you currently?

That is, one can even be into the business of harvesting and selling Human parts, so long as he/she is paying the appropriate tax, it is no one's business to know the source of that wealth??

Are you minding that birdbrained twerp.

When people think they are smart but inadvertently confidently expose their stupidity you see why we are where we are.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
musa234:
Tax this tax that... So thieves ,and corrupt people don't pay tax or what...
They don't .. they are obviously smart that's y EFCC keep losing cases
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by americaninja1: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

They don't .. they are obviously smart that's y EFCC keep losing cases
you only ask for tax when the source of income is already known.
One thing first.
What business or source of income is the basic question, then tax and auditing could come in.
How can u ask for tax when u don’t even know what business he does.
U climbing ur ladder from d top.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by americaninja1: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Even American police would ask u . Wat do u do first?
The moment tax is been asked just know u have been nailed already.
Almost every organization try to cut tax paid.
So tax is not even in d picture.
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by mrvitalis(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
americaninja1:
One thing first.
What business or source of income is the basic question, then tax and auditing could come in.
Nigerians ...meet person like me in court

No wonder EFCC keep losing cases anyhow

Showing u are doing a case out of jealousy or bad faith is enough to throw out the case
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by americaninja1: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Nigerians ...meet person like me in court

No wonder EFCC keep losing cases anyhow

Showing u are doing a case out of jealousy or bad faith is enough to throw out the case
u lik argument , I would have known ur source of income before heading to court.
We can head to court if your income doesn’t correlate with ur expenditures.

How many people pay taxes in Nigeria.
Seems u just came back from Bulgaria ��
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by Treyray: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
americaninja1:
One thing first.

I saw your post on a thread where you talked about the issue you had with custom and DHL. I am also facing a similar situation and they are asking for a ridiculous amount. Do you have any advice on how I can resolve this?
Re: What Business Does Usman Kyari Do For A Living? by americaninja1: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Treyray:

I saw your post on a thread where you talked about the issue you had with custom and DHL. I am also facing a similar situation and they are asking for a ridiculous amount. Do you have any advice on how I can resolve this?
I met of the men at the Dhl office, spoke with him and negotiated a price . But make sure u pay attention to details when negotiating, those guys are cunning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Brilliant Presentation To PDP BOT / We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze / Atiku Flown To Paris, Look Really Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.