Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

New Crime Strategy Alert. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Crime Strategy Alert. (420 Views)

New Crime Group That Helps The Community / A New Crime From A Girl Call Birbie... On Facebook. / New Crime Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Crime Strategy Alert. by xpressionx(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Sometime last year during the lockdown.
Someone sent me a friendship request and I accepted.

If you go through the Facebook wall it was looking "Hushpuppi-ish".
He was advertising his birthday and giveaways like Someone hawking gala in lagos traffic.
But the condition for his giveaway was that you must donate first to a certain account number he will give you.

Mynd44

https://www.facebook.com/emeka.anyaorah

above is the link to the profile of the scammer
He came to my inbox and asked me how much am I donating,I told him I wasn't interested, he blocked me.

Last week another one sent me a friend request and I accepted.
Going through his wall,he uses same format like the previous one that blocked me.

Once anyone suspects and complains,he blocks you.

Once you donate and send him the receipt inbox,he blocks you.

A lot of persons are falling prey to this format.

The person he's using his pictures may not be aware of what is happening.kindly push to front page to save people to avoid loosing the little finances they have in this dire difficult times.

OAM4J

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by xpressionx(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Alot has fallen for his pranks

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by xpressionx(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Once you try alerting others,he deletes the comment and blocks you

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2021
And people fall for this nonsense

1 Like

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by xpressionx(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Ogademo1:
And people fall for this nonsense

The suffering is much,people follow anyone who seems to be doing giveaway.

1 Like

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by shortgun(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Anyone that falls for this doesn't deserve to own any amount of money their entire life.
Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by karnap(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
only the greedy ones would be victims there is no quick way of making money

1 Like

Re: New Crime Strategy Alert. by bjtinz: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just checked the profile even tho his work status looks very questionable (so-called CEO of oriental hotel will definitely not be this showy) there is no evidence of him soliciting 1k - 20k exchange for giveaways.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Vigilante Intercepts Suspected Police Drug Dealers With Bags Of Weed (VIDEO) / Makinde Azeez A Criminal Scammer!!! / Vigilante Leader Allegedly Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Rivers, Gives Her N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.