Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam (2456 Views)

How True Is This Poland Site Is Accepting Applica9 For Visa And Work, Study In / Npower Site Is Not Opening / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by BritishAirways: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2021
There is this site the promise you alot of dollars for clicking, downloading and referring people to the site.
They are a waste of time and a scam site because you won't ever get the bogus amount on your portal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
I mentioned this before in this same forum on NL.... Be careful of the review site you join, most that are legit aren't available to Nigerians else, you'll waste data and time

1 Like

Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by lanocfoods: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Phony site, their YouTube channel has over 100k sub but less than 20 comments

1 Like

Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by BritishAirways: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
They are targeting the black countries

3 Likes

Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by thickkpomo(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2021
BritishAirways:
There is this site the promise you alot of dollars for clicking, downloading and referring people to the site.
They are a waste of time and a scam site because you won't ever get the bogus amount on your portal
Bros how sure are you?
Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by uncleteeh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
INTELLIFLUENCE IS NOT A SCAM. YOU BECOME AN INFLUENCER AND GET PAID ON THE MUMBER OF GIGS YOU DO.
CHT ME ON WHATSAPP.
CHECK MY SIGGY
Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by Smartiegurl(f): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2021
BritishAirways:
kindly enlighten us more on how it is a scam please? What will they take from you?

Someone was telling me about it right now, I need to be sure before joining. According to him, you have nothing to loose.
Re: Surveyj Referral Site Is A Scam by BritishAirways: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartiegurl:
kindly enlighten us more on how it is a scam please? What will they take from you?

Someone was telling me about it right now, I need to be sure before joining. According to him, you have nothing to loose.
It's a. Scam sis. You won't get anything

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Paga Agent This Morning / Slumberger Prescreening Test / Mutual Assurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.