Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira (448 Views)

BigMediaNG Is Recruiting New & Seasoned Content Writers / FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. / Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by sulaimon22: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG:
BigMediaNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

It is not 1 million again. Sha be changing moniker up and down

1 Like

Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
sulaimon22:

It is not 1 million again. Sha be changing moniker up and down

Your character defamation will not deter me from moving on with my enterprise. Pokenosers and enemies of progress
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by sulaimon22: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG:

Your character defamation will not deter me from moving on with my enterprise. Pokenosers and enemies of progress

Come up with something good and I will support your ministry. How will you expect people to work for you and get paid at the end of the project. If writing is that easy, why don't you seat your ass down and start writing high engaging content everyday. Upcoming Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
sulaimon22:

Come up with something good and I will support your ministry. How will you expect people to work for you and get paid at the end of the project. If writing is that easy, why don't you seat your ass down and start writing high engaging content everyday. Upcoming Linda Ikeji

God punish you and whatever you think you have. You peasant. Get out of my thread you low-life urchin. Whom do you want to give peanuts to. I'll feed you and change your life. Poor farmer. You should spend this energy to recoup the losses from your destroyed two acres plantain farm

Like I told you I don't write personally. Pokenoser
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by sulaimon22: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG:

God punish you and whatever you think you have. You peasant. Get out of my thread you low-life urchin. Whom do you want to give peanuts to. I'll feed you and change your life. Poor farmer. You should spend this energy to recoup the losses from your destroyed two acres plantain farm

Like I told you I don't write personally. Pokenoser

E pain am. Like to you I'm only into plantain farming. It's even good you know I'm into real Business unlike yours that is out there to scam and waste people's time.

FYI- My farm is now back on track and I'm already cutting plantain for sale. If you need pictures I will send it to you.

FYI- I'm richer than you and I'm not a scammer. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by sulaimon22: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Change to any moniker and use this style of advert, I will know it's you and burst you. Shey u say u b oloriburuku ni. Na only stupid people like you fit work for you
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2021
sulaimon22:

E pain am. Like to you I'm only into plantain farming. It's even good you know I'm into real Business unlike yours that is out there to scam and waste people's time.

FYI- My farm is now back on track and I'm already cutting plantain for sale. If you need pictures I will send it to you.

FYI- I'm richer than you and I'm not a scammer. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rich man. I don't need your pictures. At least you can keep off my thread
Re: BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Prove My Pain And Suffering? / Wow.. Embraer Aircraft Manufacturing Company Is Hosting Me From London On Sat.. / Graphic Design As A Pro With Just Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.