Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures (50083 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Cute Photos / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife, Adjoa, Birthday With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by TheEnygma(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday to him.... He has beautiful daughters. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by DropsMic(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2021
He married at a very young age

7 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by galaxy2020(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Beautiful family and happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Guru1111(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:
grin Happy birthday to you Van cool cool one of my favorite crush among the male actors kiss kiss kiss
See this one lipsrsealed
Comot your eye from another woman property..

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2021
AmazingELixir:
cool

Nice family pictures...happy birthday Van Vicker....how I wish I wasn't pouring mine in sacs and practicing withdraw pattern mine would have been this big too...

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Bmaster(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2021
He only settled down with one kpekus,

After all his cuteness,.

Okay ooo

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Myer(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ghanaian star actor, Van Vicker marks his 44th birthday today with adorable family pictures.

Sharing cute pictures with his wife and 3 grown up children, the actor who has featured in several Ghanaian and Nollywood movies, wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBDS0CI92f/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sometimes giving birth early is a blessing whether intentionally or by mistake.

Happy birthday Van Vicker the crush of all Nigerian ladies at some point.

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Happy Birthday V V
Another Birthday Mate.l
Happy Birthday my birthmate.
Another Birthday mate is Papilo.
And yet another is Oluchi da Miss World.
Great people na him we be.

Happy birthday. We hope this birthday comes with SENSE
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Cruzsis: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday my TV crush that year

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by eeithis(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2021
I was thinking the marriage suppose down scatter by naw

Anyways am seeing the marriage going down low from next year with my spiritual eyes

E don red
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Bukden16(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Men it's good to marry early but Buhari no one let's be...
God go punish Bubu.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by peacettw: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2021
NewSoul:
cheesy money good. He's wife is looking prettier than she was when the kids were babies. He's daughters are also pretty like their mama , nice family cool

The kids are all grown, giving her room to finally sit back and focus on herself.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Navalsadiq(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Grt actor

Grt ghanian

Grt african

Many more years bro

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by OssyMalik: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Happy Birthday V V
Another Birthday Mate.
Happy Birthday my birthmate.
Another Birthday mate is Papilo.
And yet another is Oluchi da Miss World.
Great people na him we be.
Oluchi is not Miss World. Stop confusing her with Agbani Darego

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Bighead95(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Bola146:
grin Happy birthday to you Van cool cool one of my favorite crush among the male actors kiss kiss kiss

I fine pass van vicker oo and I sabi bang well

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by descarado: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2021
NewSoul:
cheesy money good. He's wife is looking prettier than she was when the kids were babies. He's daughters are also pretty like their mama , nice family cool
How does she look prettier now or you want to tell us you know her before?

Her video interviews with the husband over the yrs are online, you may want to watch them if you have the data, then tell us if she is looking prettier now because of money.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by descarado: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
peacettw:

The kids are all grown, giving her room to finally sit back and focus on herself.
She is always focused.
More focused than her husband. That van went that far is that lady. She was the mystery behind his success and evolvement.

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by techWriter1: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy anniversary to you Van one of my favorite uprising among the male actresses
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by nullbyte: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2021
he is a Liberian not from Ghana

lalasticlala:
Ghanaian star actor, Van Vicker marks his 44th birthday today with adorable family pictures.

Sharing cute pictures with his wife and 3 grown up children, the actor who has featured in several Ghanaian and Nollywood movies, wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBDS0CI92f/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by OlawaleBammie: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2021
So kanu only collected just one year from vicker and kanu don already get grey beards.... OK oo

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Ruthymoon(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday, its really good to start having kids early so that you will enjoy your old age in peace, nothing feels better than having your beautiful grown up children surround you , he's so proud now

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by solukunle(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
So his marriage hasn't crashed? undecided

You need to check yourself you have a family problem

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by lloydhassan(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Beautiful family...
Look at his kids at 44 yrs old...
Omo, na wah oh

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by sammuell(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Family nose
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Ferrous(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2021
It's good to marry early o, chei! God, help me. Anyway, happy birthday to him; he's one of my favourite actors and John Domelo etc.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Originalsly: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Hmmm...... many of his fellow actors ..... male and female.....will not be liking this .... an A Grade actor .... still married? .... for yearssss?.... family together?... in a home and not a house?
Humility is a blessing. I'm proud of him.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Him marry with sense. Him no marry slay queen like Emeka ike n expect Peace. God share work give everybody. If u are a slay queen fine, if you are a wife fine. Don't come n be mixing de both like our Nigeria celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2021
DropsMic:
He married at a very young age
Ya. 25 /26

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Dearlord(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Go crash am idiot
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Kogi1stson(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Congrat vv
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Dagger111(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Na here u go see female dey make comment. I hope una no go mastub3te on top this man's pics like this.?

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures by Queenethofficia: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Happy birthday to you, what a lovely family.never knew the daughter is married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.