Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Have Space For Sale? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Have Space For Sale? (994 Views)

I Have Space For Telecomms Mast At Arepo Near Berger. / 3-bedroom Flat with land space(for four cars) For Sale In Lagos: now N5.5m / A Space For Car Wash For Lease @ Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Space For Sale? by naijacutee(f): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2007
I believe this would be useful to a couple of people out there. Some people have an extra room or two in their offices, filled with junk, and wasting away when they could easily rent it out for money. Are you one of such people?
Re: Do You Have Space For Sale? by camden: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2007
i really wont mind a shared office space too, i'll be glad if anyone has one to offer
Re: Do You Have Space For Sale? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ Naijacutee

Are you in search of one?.Whats your area of business?
Re: Do You Have Space For Sale? by RoughCut(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Better still if you are self-employed or you are in the online/internet business you can easily convert your study or spare room in your accommodation to an office you would not believe how much you can claim from the tax-man for using a spare room in your house as your office
Re: Do You Have Space For Sale? by naijacutee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2007
No, I'm not currently looking for an office space but I know a couple of people who are currently searching, and I believe there are even more people out there who wouldn't mind working from somewhere small until they "make it". (Well, make enough to rent a proper office.)

On the other hand, for someone who's struggling to pay their office bills etc, renting out an extra room, or putting up/renting out a couple of desks and chairs to form an open plan office might be helpful in bringing in extra revenue.
Re: Do You Have Space For Sale? by kenfun: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2007
If anyone is interested I do have a garage space in London, ideal for temp staorage.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians! Why You Must Move To The Outskirt Now. / Self-contained or Mini-flat in Ikeja or Maryland Needed For Renting / Sales In Magodo Gra (shangisha),unilag Estate,&omole Ph for Serious Client Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.