Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) (5654 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Your Bad Experience At Computer Village Ikeja / Xiaomi Outlet Now At Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by End123: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Computer Village is my second home, I go to computer village every week to buy phones, repair phones, buy memory cards and other phone accessories. Tecno has taken over in terms of publicity ; on every single street in Computer Village is a Tecno sign or board on the front of a store. Every where you go is Tecno, Tecno and more Tecno. I have been going to computer village since 2005 and I have never seen any phone company paint the place in their colours, even when Nokia was King it was never like this. Every Where is a Tecno, InfiniX or Itel Bill Board. A lot of shops have advertising for the Tecno Canon 17. Xiaomi are the only smartphone company beside Transsion ( Tecno, InfiniX , Itel ) that is advertising but it's very small compared to what Tecno is doing, it's one Xiaomi Signboard to 50 Tecno Signboards. It would have been better if Tecno had taken out the time to actually improve their phones., A friend of mine bought a Camon 15 for N78,000 last year and I found the camera to be highly disappointing, I could buy a Tecno for N35,000 with a better camera. All that is for another day , today I'm talking of how Tecno has dominated with advertising.
The pictures say a million words. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Baawaa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
They paid for it

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by lagusboyyy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
THIRD PICS THOUGH!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by josh123(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
U just carry snap person yanch na wa for u oo. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just watch as Nairalannders would forget about the subject matter and start talking about Yansh grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by DesChyko: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Ajilenu: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol. It will be hard for another brand to take Transsion's place in the Nigerian market

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by weyreypey: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool that lady in green though.

To the topic.... Value is always scarce ....that you're errywia in the computer village doesn't mean you own the market... Xiaomi no dey shout

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Files: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
THAT ASS THO

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Austeeenxx: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guy why? You just go snap person mama yansh come post for internet.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by TeamLeader(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
lagusboyyy:
THIRD PICS THOUGH!!!

What do you see ?
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by ElValiente(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bleep tekno. That shit ehn.
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by sunshineV(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
all these talk no concern me, u get that MILF number?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by skywalker240(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

i like the yash, i like the yash , i like the yash

see where e don put op angry

you no gp mind your business snap tecno building, na yash sweet your camera pass
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by skywalker240(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Just watch as Nairalannders would forget about the subject matter and start talking about Yansh grin
kai na the yash nai we must discuss oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by gregyboy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
I see yansh... Nice ikebbe

Lets talk about yansh and the dirty environment
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by SEGLIZ: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
lagusboyyy:
THIRD PICS THOUGH!!!
the one with tecno right.
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
The hips tho

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Pentagon007: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
I wish I can get a shop there mehn.. I really want to go into Phone accessory biz.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Kunja2: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
End123:
Computer Village is my second home, I go to computer village every week to buy phones, repair phones, buy memory cards and other phone accessories. Tecno has taken over in terms of publicity ; on every single street in Computer Village is a Tecno sign or board on the front of a store. Every where you go is Tecno, Tecno and more Tecno. I have been going to computer village since 2005 and I have never seen any phone company paint the place in their colours, even when Nokia was King it was never like this. Every Where is a Tecno, InfiniX or Itel Bill Board. A lot of shops have advertising for the Tecno Canon 17. Xiaomi are the only smartphone company beside Transsion ( Tecno, InfiniX , Itel ) that is advertising but it's very small compared to what Tecno is doing, it's one Xiaomi Signboard to 50 Tecno Signboards. It would have been better if Tecno had taken out the time to actually improve their phones., A friend of mine bought a Camon 15 for N78,000 last year and I found the camera to be highly disappointing, I could buy a Tecno for N35,000 with a better camera. All that is for another day , today I'm talking of how Tecno has dominated with advertising.
which phone did you use to take this picture

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Kunja2: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
ElValiente:
Bleep tekno. That shit ehn.
but their devices works

1 Like

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by ElValiente(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kunja2:
but their devices works

Works well.
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Ray07(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
See shit box
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by tplayer: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
End123:
Word!
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
TeamLeader:

What do you see ?
I see thingzzz.
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Kayconcept2(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
In this era, no matter how good your product is, you still need to advertise it to the world, the more people see it the more it settles in their mind and that could increase thier interest in the product leading to more sales.
So Tecno Mobile knows what they are actually doing.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Chaii , see as nyash get padding.
Op don go spoil altar call wey I answer today

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by End123: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kunja2:
which phone did you use to take this picture

Tecno F1, 5mp Camera , N20,000 in 2018. Very Good value for Money.
It's best to Always inspect a Phone Camera before buying the phone regardless of all the Hype the manufacturer brings with the phone.
Sometimes a 5mp camera can be better than a 48mp camera in some situations. I have a Tecno T 733 features Phone with 0.8mp Camera that does low light video recording better than an Infinix S5 Lite 16 mp + 2 mp camera.
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Kunja2: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
End123:

Tecno F1, 5mp Camera , N20,000 in 2018. Very Good value for Money.
It's best to Always inspect a Phone Camera before buying the phone regardless of all the Hype the manufacturer brings with the phone.
Sometimes a 5mp camera can be better than a 48mp camera in some situations. I have a Tecno T 733 features Phone with 0.8mp Camera that does low light video recording better than an Infinix S5 Lite 16 mp + 2 mp camera.
wow! F1 gave you this dope pictures?? That's nice o
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by Ajilenu: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Tecno us everywhere. Them go crush any competition
Re: Tecno Total Domination Of Computer Village Ikeja ( Photos ) by onomeabuja: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2021
josh123:
U just carry snap person yanch na wa for u oo. grin
na this one i dey call ovoko-voko......
yeyè camera man bt see yansh i beg kia!
wahala for who no get yansh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Iphone 6 In Nigeria (pictures) / MTN Cancels Their Cheapest Talk Plan, Trutalk+ / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.