Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8 (126 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8 by PastorSomba(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
THE UNLIMITED ACCESS POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS. Part 8

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Hebrews 10:19-22 (KJV) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Ephesians 2:18; Ephesians 3:12; Romans 5:1-2; Hebrews 4:16; John 10:9.

Today it's part eight of the study of the sixth mystery of the blood of Jesus which is the UNLIMITED ACCESS it has provided for man and God in their relationship and fellowship.

15. Not only was the love, mercy and grace of God revealed to us because of the blood of Jesus but also with Jesus and the new covenant came the revelation of faith. Faith was not revealed in the old testament until the new covenant because the law could not produce faith and also because the way to the presence of God was not open-Galatians 3:22-26.

Meanwhile faith is the only thing that pleases God and gives Him pleasure. No wonder it was very difficult in the old testament to please God. Thank God through the blood of Jesus we have received the righteousness of faith and gift of the faith of God. As a result we can please Him and He can have pleasure in us and in our relationship with Him.

Faith has been revealed and given to us through the blood so that we can have total, full and complete access to the love, mercy and grace of God. Without faith it is impossible to please God and to receive anything from him. Thanks be to God, now by faith we can receive all things exceeding abundantly above all we can think or ask. I prophesy to you that Whatever belongs to you that the devil has hidden from you shall be revealed to you this week in the name Jesus.
Galatians 3:22-26; Hebrews 11:6; Ephesians 2:8-9; 3:20-21; Mark 9:23.

16. Access To The Love of God: Through the blood of Jesus we have received access to enjoy the love of God as the sons of God. And we have a!so received access to become partakers of the God kind of love called Agape. God is love and as sons of God we have the special privilege of enjoying the love of God which was not available in other generations because they were not sons of God. When you get born again the Holy Spirit sheds abroad in our hearts the love of God.

As a result every believer has the love of God in him and every believer now has the capacity to love like God. That is, the ability to love God and to love people unconditionally as God does. When you get born again you are a new creature who has received a new nature and a new life in the likeness of God. This life which we have received in Christ Jesus is the nature and the life of love. I speak to you the bible says love never fails therefore by the grace of the love of God in your heart you shall not fail in Jesus name. Romans 5:5; 8:9,14,16; 1John 3:14,24; 4:11-16.

All the work and blessings of the blood of Jesus is available and accessible to you today if you believe. All the power and blessings of the blood of Jesus is covered in the name of JESUS and in the word of God. If you believe the word of God and in the name of JESUS the blood will wash and cleanse you from ALL sins and redeem you from all the bondage of sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression and death into a new life of God.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe he took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If he took them then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

[lyrics]: The Name – Bredjo / No.1 Spiritual Warfare Hymn / Haters Are A Vocal Minority. Lovers Are A Silent Majority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.