Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. (466 Views)

I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Police Arraign MFM Pastor, Three Children For Retired DSP, Joseph Idehen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Remoter: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
As an ordinary citizen of FRN, I took my time to dissect the story allegedly released by channels TV on LIB. I struggled all through to establish prima facie or culpability of DSP Anbar Kyyari but couldn't find any.

As a law enforcement agent, you could be approach on any case involving two citizens, and without having full background knowledge could decides to aid the complainant. (Common practice).

I am not a lawyer but from this whole information, Hushppuppi had already swindled his victim before contacting the law enforcement agent here in Nigeria. Also, Anbar Kyyari was never mentioned as a principal actor in any engagements between Hushppuppi and his victim.

Let's stop social media trials and focus more on the accused culpability.

You can enlighten me more especially on legal perspective but as ordinary and shallow views, please stay clear.

#Myview

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/must-read-inside-the-operation-hushpuppi-carried-out-that-indicted-super-cop-abba-kyari.html
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
Firstly, there's no person that bears the name Anbar kyarri that was accused of any fraud except Abba Kyari.

For the person who wrote this, to made a mistake in the name of that fraudster shows that he or she knows nothing about the case.

3 Likes

Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Remoter: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
That was obviously a typo error as the message was typed without any editing. Please excuse the error.

Let's discuss the substance in this case and not those emotional trials on social media. Takeout time to read the fact and tell us where Abba Kyari is directly culpable.
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Remoter: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Firstly, there's no person that bears the name Anbar kyarri that was accused of any fraud except Abba Kyari.

For the person who wrote this, to made a mistake in the name of that fraudster shows that he or she knows nothing about the case.
That was obviously a typo error as the message was typed without any editing. Please excuse the error.

Let's discuss the substance in this case and not those emotional trials on social media. Takeout time to read the fact and tell us where Abba Kyari is directly culpable.
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Nkpitime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Even the dsp in your write up is wrong the man is dcp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Remoter: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nkpitime:
Even the dsp in your write up is wrong the man is dcp
Why not leave the typo errors and focus substance.

Let's discuss his culpability in the alleged fraud.
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by Nkpitime(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Remoter:

Why not leave the typo errors and focus substance.

Let's discuss his culpability in the alleged fraud.
Why will the write up in all the statement be full of typo error and you title the post ad facts
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by WaffenSS(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You also made one
Re: Dsp Anbar Kyyari/hushppuppi Vs Us - Know Your Facts. by princemillla(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Remoter:
As an ordinary citizen of FRN, I took my time to dissect the story allegedly released by channels TV on LIB. I struggled all through to establish prima facie or culpability of DSP Anbar Kyyari but couldn't find any.

As a law enforcement agent, you could be approach on any case involving two citizens, and without having full background knowledge could decides to aid the complainant. (Common practice).

I am not a lawyer but from this whole information, Hushppuppi had already swindled his victim before contacting the law enforcement agent here in Nigeria. Also, Anbar Kyyari was never mentioned as a principal actor in any engagements between Hushppuppi and his victim.

Let's stop social media trials and focus more on the accused culpability.

You can enlighten me more especially on legal perspective but as ordinary and shallow views, please stay clear.

#Myview

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/must-read-inside-the-operation-hushpuppi-carried-out-that-indicted-super-cop-abba-kyari.html

I have read ur write up and I only have to ask u few questions.

It was established (unconfirmed) that kyari and Abbas had sometimes in the past hang out in Dubai, dine and wine.
Also after kyari had done abbas bidding , he paid for service rendered to the tune of 8million Naira ?

As an intelligent officer do you think kyari is in the dark about Abbas source of income

(1) (Reply)

2 Fulani Herdsmen Steals Phone, Takes Selfie, Uploads It On The Owners Facebook / Headmaster Robbed Of School Vehicle And Cash While Having Sex In His Car / Access Bank Atm Facility Burgled And Razed In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.