Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic (2817 Views)

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Angry Youths Protest Against ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Delta State / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
I posted this in a facebook group and the replies I got are crazy... undecided

Some the even curse me grin

2 Likes

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by sammyije(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
W
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
More

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Brexxit(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
; D
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Komolafe89: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
The country is doomed

9 Likes

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by TarOrfeeek: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
You posted this 4 months ago?

Why is it suddenly relevant to topical discussion?

Oh, because you are trying to pass a message.

Well, Mr. Northern Oligarch - Abba Kyari accepting bribe from a thief is wrong.

Why? Because he had public trust and was/is paid by Tax Payers. Actual Tax Payers.

Not Cattle and Beef Tax Payers. Lagos Island on rainy days, Oshodi traffic at midnight sort of tax Payers. They have demanded accountability from him, and surely they will get it.

Scurry along now

9 Likes

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by DDDEnterprises: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
speechless!!! undecided undecided
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by doggedfighter(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
See where we are

Abnormality has become normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Lastmankc(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nah only me and my family normal for this country

1 Like

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You posted this 4 months ago?

Why is it suddenly relevant to topical discussion?

Oh, because you are trying to pass a message.

Well, Mr. Northern Oligarch - Abba Kyari accepting bribe from a thief is wrong.

Why? Because he had public trust and was/is paid by Tax Payers. Actual Tax Payers.

Not Cattle and Beef Tax Payers. Lagos Island on rainy days, Oshodi traffic at midnight sort of tax Payers. They have demanded accountability from him, and surely they will get it.

Scurry along now

How is this relevant to the thread?

3 Likes

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by adecz: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
⏩Southern youth hustle with brains..

⏩Northern youth hustle with AK47 ..

1 Like

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Iliveforever(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yahoo yahoo no good, but Op you go fit talk this same thing you post when you see this guys face to face?
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Iliveforever:
Yahoo yahoo no good, but Op you go fit talk this same thing you post when you see this guys face to face?

Wetin for happen if I talk am for their face?
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Zamboroto: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2021
How these guys chat with foreigners still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Unique9: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by paulolee(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2021
thats d definition of the youths of naija, d people insulting with those comments are those benefiting from the so called yahoo boys..
the stupid excuse wey dey pain me pass na dt excuse of "government no provide jobs for youth" like seriously??
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by SEGLIZ: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Nigeria is gone south simple.
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Socialsquad:
OP sef dey use VPN for Facebook grin grin.

You sure you not on the game undecided

Lol... Na free browsing vpngrin
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
shocked

Please we should stop deceiving ourselves....But we should always be prepared to accept the hard truth always....Now what's the hard truth?

The hard truth is that there's no present Nigerian family that's free from fraud.....Make we no dey deceive ourselves undecided

Abi na our friends? No No No,just name it......we certainly have one family member or friend who's into it..........
It's either we are beneficiaries or benefactors of this so called Yahoo.....our society has been so messed up to the extent that we now tend to celebrate it while those of us who are into legit hustle are being lambasted...

So op, relax and don't be hypocritical.....we,the remaining 2% of the sensible Nigerians know you Said nothing but the truth but, some truths are better left unsaid or kept to oneself undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Please we should stop deceiving ourselves....But we should always be prepared to accept the hard truth always....Now what's the hard truth?

The hard truth is that there's no present Nigerian family that's free from fraud.....Make we no dey deceive ourselves undecided

Abi na our friends? No No No,just name it......we certainly have one family member or friend who's into it..........
It's either we are beneficiaries or benefactors of this so called Yahoo.....our society has been so messed up to the extent that we now tend to celebrate it while those of us who are into legit hustle are being lambasted...

So op, relax and don't be hypocritical.....we,the remaining 2% of the sensible Nigerians know you Said nothing but the truth but, some truths are better left unsaid or kept to oneself undecided

I'm not a fraudster, neither are my siblings or relatives fraudsters. So what's your point?
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Show Dem how u mk legit money online,de won't show u,wen all dis guys go back to robbery nd kidnapping,u sure say u go de alive to witness talk of typing
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na wa
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Just imagine the rubbish this one is saying
Re: See What I Posted About "Yahoo Yahoo" In A Facebook Group Vs The Reply I Got Pic by Emmadoc: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Emperor2020:
Show Dem how u mk legit money online,de won't show u,wen all dis guys go back to robbery nd kidnapping,u sure say u go de alive to witness talk of typing

Alaye

(1) (Reply)

Cultism, Crime And The DAVIDO Factor / Pastors, Son Allegedly Admitted Killing A Young Lady And Dumping Her Body / A Lady & 3guys Beaten & Disgrace Naked In Calabar For Robbery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.