Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

BBNaija 2021: Arin Reveals What Yusuf Did To Her Inside The Bathroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2021: Arin Reveals What Yusuf Did To Her Inside The Bathroom (803 Views)

Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals / Mercy Johnson's Children Push Her Inside Swimming Pool / Simi Gushing About How Adekunle Gold Feels Up Her Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021: Arin Reveals What Yusuf Did To Her Inside The Bathroom by umahi88(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
You will agree with me that this year's Big Brother Reality Show is the best. This is because the housemates have been dishing out good content and also entertaining their fans.

So far, they have been doing so well despite the little misunderstandings they had while preparing for their wager challenges and Saturday task.

Just a moment ago, Arin revealed what Yusuf did to her inside the bathroom. The reality star disclosed this while interacting with Nini, Saga, and Angel.

According to Arin, Yusuf walked into the bathroom knowing fully well that she was taking her bath without clothes. She said instead of him..........continue reading:

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Queen $lap Maria Crazy Fight Over PERE Love (video) / Legendary Musician And UNIBEN Professor, Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead / Bbnaija2021: Saga And Nini Dares Big Brother To Do His Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.