Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday (3732 Views)

FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Sixsigmahub: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
A love story has gone sour after six ladies confronted a 400 level Electrical Engineering student of Ekiti State University, Ekiti, Alade Emmanuel for decieving them with love.
The man received the worst birthday surprise ever as all six ladies he’s dating on campus converged at his residence. Alade, as he is called was given the shock of his life by the six women.

The man received the worst birthday surprise ever as all six ladies he’s dating on campus converged at his residence.

It was gathered by that the incident happened on Tuesday, July 27.

“I am a victim. I gave him a birthday gift and posted on my WhatsApp status. That’s how one girl messaged me to say I’m snatching her man. Although, I’ve been suspecting him of cheating.“

“So I planned with the other girl to pay him a surprise visit and it was there we discovered there were four other girls he was dating. We entered and he was shocked. This is the same guy we give money, campaign for him because he’s contesting for SUG president, take care of his physical and sexual needs.“

“As much as we didn’t get back all the money we’ve spent on him, we taught him a special lesson and ate out of the birthday cakes he was given,” a source said.

1 Like

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Tony3245(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yawa don burst...

Check my signature
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Adekunle813: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wetin man no go see

Mumu girls
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Bluntguy: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
Every day for the cheat but one day for the cheated.
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by punisha: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Changes nothing...

Dude is an OG.

6 Mumu girls. Hope the cake they ate out of will help get their pussi3s unfuck3d.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm still not going to vote for him.... If he can not be discreet about his multitude affairs then he's not fit to be our SUG president. We are going to drag his campaign down.

2 Likes

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Seeksnigeria: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
punisha:
Changes nothing...

Dude is an OG.

6 Mumu girls. Hope the cake they ate out of will help get their pussi3s unfuck3d.

Lol. Your comment is very hilarious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by arthurwillia(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very soon all this virgin boys will start calling him a legend, nonsense.
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by puppie017: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2021
What go me thinking was physical and sexual needs

1 Like

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by TheEnygma(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2021
The guy is a legend and an OG.... Can any of those girls truthfully come out to say that they don't have other boyfriends outside.

6 Likes

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2021
We take care of his physical and sexual needs.“ grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by muller101(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2021
They couldn't take care of his spiritual needs too.
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by skywalker240(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2021
The real Yoruba demon

Those bitches are pained.

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Ceenachi: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Na Achievement grin
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm still not going to vote for him.... If he can not be discreet about his multitude affairs then he's not fit to be our SUG president. We are going to drag his campaign down.
I guess he broke your heart too cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Gadafii: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Odogwu cheesy

"This is the same guy we give money, campaign for him because he’s contesting for SUG president, take care of his physical and sexual needs.“

Women should really stop seeing sex as man's only food, you took care of his sexual need, in the process didn't you take care of yours as well, didn't you not enjoy the sex, did he rape you, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by sunshineV(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
he is a sharp guy but if na girl, she's a ho
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by armadeo(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
puppie017:
What go me thinking was physical and sexual needs

Me too..abi na the blogger add that one.

1 Like

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by hdrifter11: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Legendary
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by damosky12(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
We take care of his physical and sexual needs.“ grin

You saw that too! Let's be sincere. Some girls are really really dumb.
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by SaintOpzy(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Forget, na sure guy you be
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I guess he broke your heart too cheesycheesycheesy
definitely not smiley smiley... My faculty already have an SUG candidate... We are just using this his little flaw to create plenty drama cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Mozino007(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
definitely not smiley smiley... My faculty already have an SUG candidate... We are just using this his little flaw to create plenty drama cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u iniworoko?
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Mozino007:
Are u iniworoko?
lol... Osekita
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by BirtherOfKings(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Ouch

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by lkillbrokehoes: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
Hmmmm grin
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by osamz007: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
punisha:
Changes nothing...

Dude is an OG.

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by PastorBuhari: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wahala for who dey sponsor d guy education and the girls can go unfuck themselves and come to Nairaland to form feminists
Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by solofresh(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin

Re: Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday by smsgrouper: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Original Waec Cert???? / Weac:someone Got 9 A1 :o, Expo Or Intelligence? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.