Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) (53502 Views)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Buhari’s Ministers: One Year Of Achievements Or Controversies? / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Visvangel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
The trust is broken with his shady connection. Imagine the IGP being friend with the hogheth criminals. Lives of good cops may be endangered.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Toscarel: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
SlyDev:
No amount of propaganda by IPOB will dent this man image, why is that the region with worst behaviour and upbringing are the first to always throw the first stone.

Abba kyari is a fine gentleman, he deserve some accolades

S3lf deceit is horrible

Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by sunboy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
ogmask:
Under prosecution na 99% of his achievement ba? What kinda thing is that.
Only one or two pple jailed since he started his police work. I hope he is not catching innocent pple just to hype his career because naija police can do anything doable

I noticed it too, I was hoping to see prosecuted or sentenced… he get as he be sha, anything is possible in naija
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by riczy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almost everyone he arrested are still under prosecution! If u know u know!
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by saderele: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
He only arrest his gangs that bleeped up.
Sh*t achievement.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by ogmask: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Educationalserv:
you are too dumb .that shows you that judiciary is the problem.

Must you insult your father here.... zoneB

1 Like

Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Babalola0920: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
MAY GOD GUIDE HIM THROUGH THIS HARD TIME
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by PointZerom: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2021
SlyDev:
No amount of propaganda by IPOB will dent this man image, why is that the region with worst behaviour and upbringing are the first to always throw the first stone.

Abba kyari is a fine gentleman, he deserve some accolades

It is like saying only Messi won UCL for his club.

Why will you praise a police officer and left others in the team?
Can only him arrest a thief?
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Henryjr(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Life is just too unfair, as if everybody was waiting for him to err.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2021
haslaw:

This only thing worse than an IPOD terrorist is a daft IPOD terrorist

I will reserve my comments until you’re able to make a proper statement. Lol cow brain
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Oblizdahfuture: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
congratulations��...

And Hopefully, you will soon be arrested.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why talking all the credits, what of the people who assisted him.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackfire:
Abba kyari...the next IGP
lol.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please someone should summarize for me
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by ToastingAllowan: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
ToastingAllowan:
I didn't see ABBA KYARRI ESCROW SERVICES
and KYARRI CONTOUR among his achievements listed up there?

Who are we fooling? A guy that could jail Vincent because he wanted to compromise his coconspirators scamming schemes, could also double as a Hitman for the highest bidder.... That invalidates whatever awards he has ever gotten.

hhahahhah
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by rexkort042: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
Las las how the thing go
He come end up for Ndlea custody
From grass to grace then back to the ultimate level of grass.

What a misfortune ����
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Abba kyari...the next IGP

Next Isbah/ Arewa IGP
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
I heard USA has award to compliments the afford mentioned by OP.
Let him go and account for his deeds with FBI and bring home the deserved honour to NPF.

Awon Osinwin eniyan.

1 Like

Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by Nnamdi42: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Please how do you know if he is not the one pioting those high profile kidnapping in other to draw attention and recommendatios grow this profile, never can tell this guy Is a bad Guy.please go and read this book James hardly chase.u will know how far.
Re: DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) by ToastingAllowan: 10:28am On May 08, 2022
unbitchable:
Dem don start image laundry. No be person arrest Oyenusi, Lawrence Anini, Otokoto, without the aid of technology.
Abeg leave story & package the super tailor to FBI Asap.
i wonder oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.