Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters (90268 Views)

Abba Kyari Is Dead! / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Sahara trash reporters with another fake hearsay trash posted as news.
Sowore is a complete loser seeking attention at all cost.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Vonwolf(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2021
michresakidjo:
No tribe is Sane in this country everyone with a dint of mad elements meanwhile, what is obtain in one region may be may be a far cry from others.

Some fight for justice others are just scourge and Agents of death and Destruction.

I repeat No tribe in sane

What is this man saying?

Abba kyari----North

NMK------South East

Sunday Igboho-----South West

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by cooltola(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2021
t2luv1:

Even God has stopped listening to any prayer coming out of that country. If you don't believe me how come things always seem to go from bad to worse in that country since 1960. With all the churches and mosques that exist in that place, all praying for the same thing. Not one prayer has ever made it through to God. Going to church is a therapeutic exercise for most Nigerians cheaper than going to a nut doctor

God has not stop listening to prayers, we are just disobedient, stubborn and reaping the consequences of widespread corruption and being one sided to our tribe generally Nigerian is reaping the seeds of corruption from 1960s today Those olopas who are suppose to be honest are corrupt and money hungry. Too many ogas at d top wan chop, no one is honest anymore, oil revenue is not enough and the society suffers.e.g Efcc is partial and only go after yahoo boys and the opposition party. Until we stop religious and start obeying God, being fair to justice without showing favoritism to corrupt politicians, then we can move forward as a nation. Obedience is better than sacrifice, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by AFONJACOW(m): 2:26am On Aug 02, 2021
I no doubt him at all... one of them forming super cop for aba has many houses in choice area of the state, how much are they paying police officer to built 2 4storey building in a place like Azikiwe Road Aba , that place 50/100m empty land is nothing less than 100m.. police officer driving 4matic and Gwagon , he has killed many innocent youths in the name of fighting crime not knowing he is a harden criminal.. Nigeria police are super corrupt and need to be overhaul

2 Likes

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by slimman007: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2021
femicyrus:
I wish others can learn from kyari that the blood of the innocent spilled to get rich will keep crying for vengeance

God bless you sir....Hope people will take this advice seriously...
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Ujpest: 3:00am On Aug 02, 2021
They are all Chichidodo.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

I know a sergeant who gifted a girl he's never shagged an iPhone 11 pro.
If you realize how much money those guys make from bribes at checkpoints, extortions from yahooboys, bail money in their stations and abandoned confiscated assets, you'd marvel.

The system is so corrupt that remaining good endangers your personal and professional wellbeing.

Someone once told me that there is no upright policeman. I argued with him because I know one who is a Deeper Life brother, he serves in the chaplain too.
I could swear he was different till the day I saw him effecting an arrest on a prostitute in a brothel.
Just from seeing how he manhandled that poor girl's boobs and all, I had an erection because it was just as debased as a sex show.

This man even told her, "You no dey hear abi, your toto go hear am today".
A police officer who says that to anyone in the UK is gone.

Our systems are hyper-flawed.
There are no checks, no balances, no control, no nothing just an undying quest for self-aggrandizement.

Professionalism and decorum is absent in Nigerian Public institutions.
I do not know if there is a special orientation that instills corruption and insensitivity into these Public officers.

Someone joins the Nigeria Customs as a recruit today and by this time next year the same person has over 10 confiscated cars in various car stands.
This same person will have a '4-flats' commercial apartment to their name.

It's no different with VIO, FRSC, NSCDC and even our Public Universities.
If an Immigration officer tells you how much he makes daily from extortions on International Passport applicants, you'd hate your job.

And you think corruption will ever stop?

Sadly, these are our law enforcement officers and you are the law breaker whose only crime is using Twitter.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Julianaa:
cheesy every single thing about kyari will soon be on the internet soon

Our bloggers won't rest until justice is served cheesy
but no be joke oh, the allegations against this man is something else, he needs to be arrested asap
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Gval123:
Even the IGP, is he clean? So what do u expect from the lower officers? Is the attorney general clean? Why are Nigerians acting surprise? Our governors clean? think am na. Senators, even president clean? If this people clean, why we come day complain say the country nor good? nor be because of these people criminality make the country day backward so. Why we day form say we nor know watin day happen? A country where if you don't bribe or know some politician, u can get into the police, army or navy. These police officers have to pay royalties to their sponsor that help the get the police job. Later they also have to pay another godfather, who will help them gain promotion. Where do u expect them to get all these money from? Na to thief am na. A country way we don day allocate money for electricity since independence, but na electricity way our pre colonial masters leave for us we still day use. A country where the president will budget billions of dollars for health care but even to check e PCV, he goes to UK. The President orders his native dress from Dubai, design it in Dubai, all our governors have properties abroad. A country where a police officer is so dirty and unkept, Sometimes, even carry his service gun and still take public transport, just to get to his duty post. Go to our police station and see how dirty and unkept. The DPO's manage these station with the 20 naira their boys get from the streets. No funding, but money is been budgeted yearly for the Nigerian police. Who day thief the money? ehen. Go to Nigeria police barracks and see real poverty, Even dogs enjoy a better place than those police officers. Why are we surprised? You can't rise to the position of an assistant police commissioner in Nigeria if u are not a criminal, its not possible, there is no need to window dress it. I know the attorney general is already looking for a way to exonerate Kyari, thinking if arrested, he might expose a lot of secrete. See don't worry yourself, they already know that Nigeria government is responsible for the atrocities in Nigeria, Its not knew to them. Ask yourselves: Why is it only Africans that go to places like Dubai to become slaves? We have evil people in govt in Africa, simple. IGP said they're doing investigation , lolz. I laugh. Birds of same feather. Shameless people, holding position that requires shame to handle, dignity, self respect . But our own na chief of thieves we day give credible positions to. Go to Nigerians police pension board and see how our ex police are suffering just to get pension. The ones that are dead, their families can't get what is due their parents. In fact, some even demand to sleep with the wife of the decease before they can pay. No check, nothing nothing. How come nobody is checking to see if things have been done properly? Even the roads are terrible, people dying of generator smoke , because there is no light. Evil, no fear of God, but na we go church/ mosque pass.
you've described a very dystopian society which is Nigeria's present reality.@the bolded, it's a crying shame cry

1 Like

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by akilo1: 4:00am On Aug 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
In a country with toothless EFCC who have become so much despirited that it's only small-fry internet fraudsters they go after, whilst leaving billionaire politicians and federal thieves, why would anyone be surprised?
they make more money from yahoo boys than politician..if u know u know
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Rubbish news

We the youths stand with Abba kyari
you and who?
At 65,you are no longer a youth oga..
It is our future they are stealing ,yours have expired so you need not complain.
Make peace with your creator on time.

2 Likes

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by EmekaA125(m): 4:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Blackfire:
Rubbish news

You stand with corruption, fraud and high-handedness and impunity.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by tafabaloo(m): 4:49am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

If you realize how much money those guys make from bribes at checkpoints, extortions from yahooboys, bail money in their stations and abandoned confiscated assets, you'd marvel.

The system is so corrupt that remaining good endangers your personal and professional wellbeing.

Someone once told me that there is no upright policeman. I argued with him because I know one who is a Deeper Life brother, he serves in the chaplain too.
I could swear he was different till the day I saw him effecting an arrest on a prostitute in a brothel.
Just from seeing how he manhandled that poor girl's boobs and all, I had an erection because it was just as debased as a sex show.

There are no checks, no balances, no control, no nothing just an undying quest for self-aggrandizement.

I do not know if there is a special orientation that instills corruption and insensitivity into these Public officers.

Someone joins the Nigeria Customs as a recruit today and by this time next year the same person has over 10 confiscated cars in various car stands.

If an Immigration officer tells you how much he makes daily from extortions on International Passport applicants, you'd hate your job.

Sadly, these are our law enforcement officers and you are the law breaker whose only crime is using Twitter.

Thanks and God bless you . Best post I have read in recent time !
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Forgodsgrace: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Asquare84:
What kind of fake news is this, an anonymous sent you allegations against someone and you can't verify it yet you rush to publish it in your blog all in a bid to get traffic.

Nothing new here,if you have been following the case from his inception as the head of SARS,his boys have been very notorious and ready to go to any learnt if you go their way.
All his boys(junior officers) are rich and once they arrest you and unable to grease their palm with a large chunk of money,you are a goner .
All of them own at least one hotel and drives many exotic cars.So this story is not new at all.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Imustnottalk: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2021
All these top abokis they too corrupt no be small but efcc no dey see Dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

You've said it all
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by reuben81: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
In a country with toothless EFCC who have become so much despirited that it's only small-fry internet fraudsters they go after, whilst leaving billionaire politicians and federal thieves, why would anyone be surprised?
my brother u just make a good sense EFCC is now death and buried,all high profile cases is now settled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by LivingTribunal: 6:20am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by membranus: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
you and who?
At 65,you are no longer a youth oga..
It is our future they are stealing ,yours have expired so you need not complain.
Make peace with your creator on time.

Wetin? You want drive us oldies from Nairaland?

No way, we are going nowhere. Our voices must also be heard.
grin grin grin
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by babsy01(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2021
It's only fools that take Sahara reporters news serious
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by seyz91(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Yea
MalcoImX:

99.9% true.

.1% may not have a price. These are the Mandelas, the Sankaras, the Sheik Ahmad Yasins, the Martin Luther King Jnrs, the Castros, the Malcolm Xs, the Nyereres (Mwalima), etc.
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Investigative:
When Nnamdi kanu told him he will leave south east in shame some bmc think that kanu will carry gun,now this is the worst shame exposing his shady dealings
Someone that sold a seized crude oil cargo and shared the money among the canals
Kidnap and black mail citizen and sold off their car in his car stand,
Hope uzodinma festac fraudster in imo state end up inviting his counterparts to come and kidnap igbo youths in the name of unknown gunmen they created while sharing the ransom among themselves
they invited Ahmed gulak to imo state and killed him,went and kidnap innocent igbo youths

Meanwhile
Abba kyari and US prisoners now

See mentality and analysis l. Wetin concern hope for this matter or ipob wahala.

Just dey talk ur own anyhow sha. undecided
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Dre183(m): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

First time you type with brain
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Cti28(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by seunt4ut(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

My brother. Everything is slot in Nigeria as we all know
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by osmosis101(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
insidelife22:
e no concern me.

Alaye e concern u
Sha always pray not to see the wrath of police men
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by EnlightenedUFO: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why am I not surprised?

If Seun could engrave this post and place it on the front page throughout the year, everyone will be happy. This is the unvarnished truth in a failed state like Nigeria. Corruption in every nook and cranny, even buhari is managing corruption.

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by moriss33(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
We upstanding youths can never stand with super criminals.
STFU & stand alone with your super criminal
Blackfire:
Rubbish news

Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by Jaqenhghar: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
t2luv1:

He's no different than people spending millions of naira to buy land on a marshy zone then spending another millions to build a raft foundation then spending millions to build a house. Hope you getting my drift. Nigeria and logic two words that will never go together.
So true. I get your drift. The desire to show off outweighs common sense
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2021
this MAN dey corrupt like other POLICE officials. we should thank the FBI for exposing him !!!!
Re: Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters by okuta007: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
MalcoImX:

As a police officer, why befriend people of shady characters?

Exactly - he reminds me of DSP George Iyamu that year. Iyamu was known as the super cop that arrested or killed dangerous robbers but alas! he was the chief facilitator of criminality in the old Bendel State - He only killed the criminals who didn’t make enough returns or abide by his rules and when a criminal becomes too notorious that his activity is raising eyebrows everywhere he kills such a criminal to gain commendation

Like Iyamu, Like Kyari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.