Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? (1479 Views)

The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / ~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by bluloft: 3:54am On May 16, 2011
Online shopping is a new technology that has been created along with the development of the Internet. It is a convenient method of shopping and allows for a vast array of products to be at your fingertips.
As a Nigerian, what are your thoughts about it?
Do you consider yourself an online shopper?
Is it something you recommend?
What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about shopping online?
Please feel free to speak your mind,

Bluloft
www.Bluloft.com
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by iice(f): 4:40am On May 16, 2011
New technology ke.
Don't like shopping online, though i've done so a few times.
I like to physically see what i'm going to buy.
Sometimes it looks good on the stand (in stores) but doesn't look quite as good on the feet.
Yes i tend to spend money on shoes i don't wear but why would i on shoes that don't look good on my feet.
Just using shoes as an example.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by thorleygreen(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2011
I like to do online shopping .My experience in terms of online shop is very good .I purchase dresses from online shop  like bride-pride.com ,Its very nice providing Indian latest trendy wedding ceremony and different occasional dresses  like Bridal Lehenga Choli and Bridal Sari.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by cory2413: 7:34pm On May 16, 2011
Hey www.bluloft.com

Online/ Internet shopping should be encouraged and embraced in Nigeria since the Internet is now extermely accessible. One can score good deals, compare prices with different Online merchants and get access to International Markets that would otherwise not be available. so 2 thumbs up for Online/Internet shopping !
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by babyx(f): 2:29pm On May 18, 2011
@Poster,

I love the idea of shopping online, cos i could be in more than one store at the same time. But am kinda disappointed that the products most times when delivered do not look as good as you same them online, most times they worn out or old! not to mention the risk of buying from a scam online shop site! sad
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by kemmeye: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
^yeah but there is also the options of returns i guess i actually went to bluloft's facebook page and they are doing pre- orders they have a lot of gorgeous stuff i was stunned you should all check it out.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by ragdollz: 2:25am On Jun 22, 2011
Online shopping suits me to a T cos there's no fighting for the last size 12 dress or last size 6 shoes. No stuffy stores or long queues at the changing room/check out. And ur feet don't get tired with all the store-hopping, lol! Just know ur size and what suits u head to toe. In two/three days it's delivered nicely folded/packed to ur door. Now that's shopping!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by bfashion(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
i haven't made any but wanna try online shopping advise em please.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts In Regards To Shopping Online? by kemmeye: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
^
most of the websites usually have directions on how to order like i said bluloft is having pre-orders cuz i checked them out on facebook and they have really pretty things you might wanna check em out. hope that helps

(1) (Reply)

Want To Dress To Impress? Then, Read This. / Eyeliners: The Pros & Cons / Would You Mind Having This In Your Sitting Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.