Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. (296 Views)

Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. / Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari / What If Abba Kiyari Was Actually Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. by shigishege: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Like Nigeria, Nmadi Kanu was also harbored and protected by the British government, given that he is thier citizen. Even when he was threatening this country, the British government never cautioned him. They protected thier own.

Even when he has a series of cases to answer here Nigeria, UK never allowed Nnamdi Kanu to get into the hands of the Nigerian government. But along the line, he misused the opportunity by jumping into the hands of his enemy. Allas!!! My brother lost the opportunity when he strayed into the backyard of his predators, there in Kenya before he was captured.

But i doubt if Abba Kiyari will ever go to any of American country even in the nearest future. So if he stays in Nigeria and Nigeria harbor him as well, there is no problems in that. He is a smart police officer, an intelligent, hard working, courageous and "maybe" discipline supper cop of sort. Nigeria should also be reluctant to (if not never) allow that guy to go and face any charges in any country just like that. We will only do what the UK did for Namdi Kanu by harboring him as well.

Lastly, before my brother from the other region labelled me as a Fulani heardsman/terrorist, may i say that its never in my acts or character to hold someone as beign guilty of a crime that has not been tested and tried in the court of law. Never!! Therefore, if I were you too, in good faith and without prejudice or sentiment, I would rather wait for a good judicial/constitutional review of extradition request against any of my citizen to make a decision.

And concerning Abba, a competent court of law or PSC will need to decide his depth of involvement in this Hush saga before we succumb to threats from other country to release him. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Killabbakyarinow
Re: Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. by Kukukillus: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Your problem is ur problem
Re: Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kiyari: UK Also Protected Nnamdi Kanu But He Misused The Opportunity. by after4: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
your super cop is a thief, he should go to jail like all criminals. stop comparing him to kanu

(1) (Reply)

SOS, Edo Needs Help / Oshiomhole Pens Down Emotional Tribute To His Friend, Captain Hosa Okunbo / Dad Asked Me To Prioritise Civil Servants, Pensioners, Teachers, Says Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.