Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri (20595 Views)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 02, 2021
lordm:
I wonder why no pdp names there, are they all saints? Last I remember all politicians are theives

in 2015 80% of APC bigwigs defected from PDP - check it out bruv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
According to Dapo Apara he came up with a scheme to make him and Tinubu rich forever with a 70:30 ratio in favour of Tinubu in 2002. Then in 2003 Alpha Beta was created as a conduit to make them rich forever; Tinubu hid his ownership of the 70% through several fronts when he was governor. In addition, Tinubu used the proceeds of this arrangement to setup multiple companies, finance APC and move around with bullion vans.

Then in 2014 Tinubu betrayed him and kicked him out to corner his 30% share of the profits. And since then has been receiving between 4-6 billion monthly credit alert.
This one is deep ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What of Dubai pdp Atiku, Maleye, Saraki?
I guess all of them where arraigned, tried and found innocent then acquitted of any wrongdoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Triangles1(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Calm down bro, you can steal billions and go Scot free, you can steal a pen and go to jail, stop running your mouth any how.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by harmony75: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2021
No be lie buharis borrowing of funds and the economy is terrible the masses are poorer all sectors economy. Electricity security etc is zero everyday buhari is borrowing for what use it's for the general masses,?! All these borrowing have not affected the good of the economy to ordinary Nigerian in anyway the country is crumbling down who are at the receiving end the innocent citizens �

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2021
lordm:
I wonder why no pdp names there, are they all saints? Last I remember all politicians are theives

That’s my biggest problem with Reno. This is a politically biased statement if not diezani and Jonathan should be on that list.

Rubbish again.

seunmsg:
The worst rogues we’ve had since 1999 are:

Atiku
Goodluck Jonathan
Patience Jonathan
Dasuki
Theodore Orji
Bukola Saraki
Diezani Madueke
Ayo Fayose

The names above are worse than Hushpuppi.
Another political biased list. I can’t blame u at all. No big rogues in Apc. Lolz
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by nedekid: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Haba Reno, I thought Tinubu earned the money he used in installing buhari from mobile oil as accountant.
I hear accountants are paid well in oyel companies, as high as $50m monthly.
Reno dont be jealous, rather study accountancy and join oyel company. tongue
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by DMCY: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Atiku
Goodluck Jonathan
Patience Jonathan
Dasuki
Theodore Orji
Bukola Saraki
Diezani Madueke
Ayo Fayose

You missed the top 2 people

Obj
Bullion van
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Akhee: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
One thing about the United states is that: when they're investigating you; you'll never know. They'll be monitoring your every move, but you won't know someone is watching you. They don't bluff! They've been investigating Kyari since last year, but the sewer rat was busy going about like nothing happened, he even had the audacity to go and flex with obi cubana.
Kyari is still acting stubborn, when he should just release himself to FBI, so they'll not escalate situations.
Keep thinking you're tough until they humble you with evidences. E go shock you say dem sabi you reach ur intestine.
Wetin concern America with Nigeria?
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2021
grin
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by ChiefSosa(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Akhee:
Wetin concern America with Nigeria?
Go and study on Nigeria-America relationship; your answer is there. Also keep in mind that the USA is the largest foreign investor in Nigeria. For decades, US and Nigeria have signed deals to have a bond, so it's not now you should be asking this your question. During the Humanitarian crisis last year, the US gave Nigeria over $500M, and still added an additional $100M, una open una dirty hand dey collect money,dat time u no ask this question o.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by akdjr(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
I love it when people make apt comment without insults. You're indeed on point bro.
Faiththatworks:
Even though I made up my mind never to condemn or castigate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan adminstration,but Reno should be very careful about bringing ant-infested woods into his home,he's unknowingly inviting lizards into his home.
Reno shouldn't allow Nigerians to open a book on his former employer and the ills that took place during that tenure.
I may not like Sen Bola Tinubu,but comparing him to Hushpuppet is taking it too far.
And my advice for Reno,while he's busy helping the good citizens of Nigeria hunt and send back Gen Buhari to the Aso rock clinic for treatment,he should please make a stop over at Allison maduekwe house in Britain and tell her the Nigerian people want her extradited back to Nigeria to face all the alleged financial crimes against her.
Enough said
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by hush15: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
One thing about the United states is that: when they're investigating you; you'll never know. They'll be monitoring your every move, but you won't know someone is watching you. They don't bluff! They've been investigating Kyari since last year, but the sewer rat was busy going about like nothing happened, he even had the audacity to go and flex with obi cubana.
Kyari is still acting stubborn, when he should just release himself to FBI, so they'll not escalate situations.
Keep thinking you're tough until they humble you with evidences. E go shock you say dem sabi you reach ur intestine.

Even the so call Obi Cubana am pretty sure is under the radar, if he is not careful he would follow join all these revelations that's popping out one by one. How is Cubana different from Hushpuppy cos no matter what, he ain't a saint and just as Hush bribe Kyari to do some his dirty works, am pretty sure so does Cubana. All mouth to say dem get link for Police to secure their dirty works.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by jaytee01(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Atiku
Goodluck Jonathan
Patience Jonathan
Dasuki
Theodore Orji
Bukola Saraki
Diezani Madueke
Ayo Fayose

No reasonable human being will form this list and omit the incorrigible rogues in the current government including the senile vegetable in Aso Rock today.
If s recharge card seller can become a billionaire in a couple of years and Also Rock becomes a literal hideout for fraudsters, what then are we talking about?
No government in the history of Nigeria has been as fraudulent as the current government.
To make matters worse, they are incompetent in the extreme.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by jaytee01(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335114:
But there is a difference between, Atiku, Obj, Jona, Allison, Reno, FFK, Tafa Balogun etc.

Instead of this fraudster to condemn all manner of corruption in all sphere, he is busy politicizing and tribalism this serious issue since yesterday,
And unfortunately, you see some brainwashed swines towing along him like senseless animals they are.

There was a country indeed.
Joro Jara joro zombies, they have used theit r empty brain in exchange of buckets.
Spits
Have you condemned all manner of looting going on in Nigeria today that is almost bringing the country to her knees so that you can label another man a fraudster in good conscience?
Has there ever been a government as corrupt as the one in power now?
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Renomonkey always posting trash rubbish for IPIG terrorist monkeys attention.
No one else gives a flying FVCK about this delusional reta@ded idiot.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Truvelisback(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2021
ChiefSosa:
That man is connected to top men/politicians. Besides he is a senior office in the police and top men/politicians have been using Abba Kyari to carry out secret runs. That is what is giving him confidence. Bro, the issue will be swept under carpet.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by smartNerd: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by marsup: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Even though I made up my mind never to condemn or castigate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan adminstration,but Reno should be very careful about bringing ant-infested woods into his home,he's unknowingly inviting lizards into his home.
Reno shouldn't allow Nigerians to open a book on his former employer and the ills that took place during that tenure.
I may not like Sen Bola Tinubu,but comparing him to Hushpuppet is taking it too far.
And my advice for Reno,while he's busy helping the good citizens of Nigeria hunt and send back Gen Buhari to the Aso rock clinic for treatment,he should please make a stop over at Allison maduekwe house in Britain and tell her the Nigerian people want her extradited back to Nigeria to face all the alleged financial crimes against her.
Enough said
Reno is pained the government is not interested in him, like Kanu and igboho. He is trying so hard to be noticed.
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Decide2rise: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
seunmsg:

Atiku
Goodluck Jonathan
Patience Jonathan
Dasuki
Theodore Orji
Bukola Saraki
Diezani Madueke
Ayo Fayose

And you stylishly omitted politicians who are obviously the bigger thieves
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by Amccc1: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Tinubu boy u've started wailing 4 him already. Wait FBI are stil at page 2 wit Abba Kyari but surely pg 3 & onwards has a lot to expose including d lifeless&useless vegetable Bubu.
hi sorry for mentioned you here I am the person you follow this morning when I made pleading post
Re: Abba Kyari: No Difference Between Hushpuppi, Buhari, Tinubu – Reno Omokri by swaggerjack: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
According to Dapo Apara he came up with a scheme to make him and Tinubu rich forever with a 70:30 ratio in favour of Tinubu in 2002. Then in 2003 Alpha Beta was created as a conduit to make them rich forever; Tinubu hid his ownership of the 70% through several fronts when he was governor. In addition, Tinubu used the proceeds of this arrangement to setup multiple companies, finance APC and move around with bullion vans.

Then in 2014 Tinubu betrayed him and kicked him out to corner his 30% share of the profits. And since then has been receiving between 4-6 billion monthly credit alert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Nigeria Armed Forces Officer Has Attain The Rank Of Field Marshal / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) / Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.