Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana (26296 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Breaking: FG Files Fresh Terrorism Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / #EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Torosk1(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Following.......
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Elbinawi: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2021
"In other words, the new charge was maliciously filed when the Kaduna State Government anticipated that the ruling fixed for July 28 in respect our no case submission would succeed,” - Femi Falana (SAN)

The bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power in Nigeria knows from the bottom of their hearts that all the fraudulent trump-up charges they fabricated against Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, his wife and the 200+ Survivors of the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide are #Fake.

But these bloodthirsty killers were paid by the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime to mass murder Shia civilians and subject them to extreme persecution. These genocidal criminals concocted those fake, fraudulent and fabricated trump-up charges to keep these Citizens in the dilapidated Kaduna prison for 3, 4 and 5 years.

This underlined the extreme wickedness, monstrous savagery and barbarism of these Sunni extremists (Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and gang). These genocidal savages used state powers and resources to subject hundreds of innocent Citizens to the most harshest of punishment just to please some bloodthirsty Arab barbarians.

.....and we will overcome!

#Justice4VictimsOfShiaGenocide
#UnearthTheShiaMassGraves

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by ejimatic: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/why-kaduna-govt-filed-fresh-terrorism-charge-against-el-zakyzaky-wife-falana/
. We're ElZsky and his wife at the scene where a soldier was killed? Was their evidence that they ordered them to attack and kill the officer? The government only wants to detain him tiil 2023 and release him!thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by begge: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Hell ru fire wey be terrorist
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Qurungu: 6:04am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
are they deadlier than the fulani herdsmen terrorists wiping out entire villages and local governments in southern Kaduna ? Asking for a friend

They are a different form of terror. They frequently raid Kongo campus of ABU committing rape and things like that. Very few who have been in Zaria will like them. Even the emir of Zaria doesn’t ride through their part of town. Zakzaky no be pure guy o! He was paid in his own coin by a bad government. Jonathan’s government killed 2 of his sons I think. This same guy was jailed by Abacha.
It’s a case of evil met evil.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by excel101(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry please pray for me, I believe in miracles and prayers. Thanks
I pray that may our Father in heaven grant you your pressing desires in Jesus Name... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Stakeholders(m): 6:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Some people didn't know the audacity of evil that can be perpetrate by this shia headed by Elshakshaki. Though Elrufahi might be bad but that doesn't make shakshaki saint . For those that have live in Zaria will understand.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Futuremike1:
Stream the bbnaija Friday pool party, saturday Live party and Sunday live Eviction show. Catch up on all the fun and Drama, Stream and watch the live actions and drama even without an active DSTV subscription. Simply join my telegram group here
t. me/BBNaijaShineyaeye

It's very simple, just copy thIs link in the bracket (t. me/BBNaijaShineyaeye) paste it in your browser and join the space between (t.) and (me) together, it will take you straight to our telegram group. Check the first picture below for more details on the group link. Thanks.
you are using the same phone as me. Huawei TAG
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by splendournoni: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=RZArecta post=104333971] are they deadlier than the fulani herdsmen terrorists wiping out entire villages and local governments in southern Kaduna ? Asking for a friend

They are both the same I live in sabo Kaduna south... currently in dutse jigawa state.... these Islamic sects have a common agenda in play,
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by excel101(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Qurungu:

They are a different form of terror. They frequently raid Kongo campus of ABU committing rape and things like that. Very few who have been in Zaria will like them. Even the emir of Zaria doesn’t ride through their part of town. Zakzaky no be pure guy o! He was paid in his own coin by a bad government. Jonathan’s government killed 2 of his sons I think. This same guy was jailed by Abacha.
It’s a case of evil met evil.
This goes to tell you that in every group there are some bad eggs within. Just as we have in government. As a leader he doesn't know all what his followers does, just as the IG and COAS don't know what their boys ard doing behind.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by wizelink(m): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Elrufai should also be preparing himself for that same prison because the measure you used on someone must used on you.
No switching of political parties or affiliation will save you.
Karma still exist
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Kennitrust(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335151:
Why is it that, it is only people creating violence, deaths and causing all.manner of mayhem that some swines in this country are always supporting and queuing behind?
Everything and anything that will cause unrest and war is what those brainwashed tins are always for. Anything peace, love and harmony is always bringing them sadness.

Well, that sadness will never depart form their abode.

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have, whether the evil ones like it or not.

(You can quote this post if it gets to you, let Nairalanders know you today today!) wink
you no tell us how peaceful the country is under your darling daddy... Childish darling daddy
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by MYHUBBY: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104335151:
Why is it that, it is only people creating violence, deaths and causing all.manner of mayhem that some swines in this country are always supporting and queuing behind?
Everything and anything that will cause unrest and war is what those brainwashed tins are always for. Anything peace, love and harmony is always bringing them sadness.

Well, that sadness will never depart form their abode.

Peace is all we want in our nation, and peace we shall have, whether the evil ones like it or not.

(You can quote this post if it gets to you, let Nairalanders know you today today!) wink

but Buhari was queuing behind one of the deadly terror Fulani herdsmen and yet you still see him as saint and Messiah

you need to reason well sometimes
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Babzrockman: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
are they deadlier than the fulani herdsmen terrorists wiping out entire villages and local governments in southern Kaduna ? Asking for a friend

Possibly if he had not been imprisoned.
U need to see how these guys operate in Zaria back then.
At a point I thought Nigerian constitution excluded them.

But the man should be released pls. He should have learnt his lesson by now
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Abdoolbuster: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2021
PenuelFarms:
Everything about this wahala originated from hell.

HellRufai is hell bent on jailing HellZakyzaky.

All results of the religion of piss powered by Muhammad the Arabian desert assassin and robber
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Abdoolbuster: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2021
MYHUBBY:

but Buhari was queuing behind one of the deadly terror Fulani herdsmen and yet you still see him as saint and Messiah

you need to reason well sometimes

Kaduna state govt arrested Elzakzaky but many of you were busy attacking Buhari over the deeds of El Rufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
They did not see all the bandits and kidnappers ....
but please in what way has Elzarzaky terrorised the government

Heard he was enlightening the Hausas about their heritage. This is terrorism to the Foolanis.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

With the rate at which you're going, I doubt if that sniper go reach haters before you go drink am finish

Seems you don't recognise sarcasm.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Oracleforce: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2021
The gift of a man make money for him....this man Falana just they use people's legal trouble to be cashing out....
Just imagine how much elzachy people go pay this man for his legal service...
This kind person no fit Japa to Canada because Nah Naija his money dey....he is enjoying and comfortable more than so many frustrated people that want to leave the shore of this country for greener pasture....

Follow your passion....if your passion sells well for Naija, no need for you to +Japa but if you are frustrated and doomed..looking for daily bread... There are more daily bread abroad than in Nigeria..
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Akhee: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
Fulani herdsmen with Southerners name abi. Southern Kaduna killings are between themselves, the fight is communal. It started when some minority felt they are being marginalized. I remember vividly in 2016 when an attempt was taken to assassinate a village head in southern Kaduna by one of his subjects. If that attempt was successful, it would have become a communal riots where the minority Muslims in the region will be targeted. But no it was his own kinsman that attempt to kill him. All I am saying is that Kaduna south problem won't end until they themselves forgive each other. Imagine they kill each other because Someone goes to ECWA Church while the other goes to COCIN. Who does that?
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by Triangles1(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

With the rate at which you're going, I doubt if that sniper go reach haters before you go drink am finish

You make my day with your quote but the person you're quoting is a sarcastic, he knows the truth.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
If splendournoni answers you, please share it with me, I have a friend in France that is asking the same question.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by weyreypey: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2021
RZArecta:
Demeanor...let's go to our own forum
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by seyz91(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmm
chatinent:
I now understand what the “so help me God” means in the Nigerian pledge.
Re: Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana by walozanga(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
They did not see all the bandits and kidnappers ....
but please in what way has Elzarzaky okterrorised the government

The case is simple.. Saudi Arabia fighting Iran. (Muslim zoombies carry am for head for Africa)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.