Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. (860 Views)

NYSC ACCOMMODATION... Best Accommodation Deal For Corpers In Ibadan, Oyo State. / Lagos Corper Looking For A one room Self Contain Accommodation For Rent / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mira2cool(f): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning everyone. I'm about going for service and I just want to have an idea of how much a room and a self contain apartment costs in Ibadan precisely.
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by adewumidaniell(m): 6:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
Good morning everyone. I'm about going for service and I just want to have an idea of how much a room and a self contain apartment costs in Ibadan precisely.

Depends on the area
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by ArcFresky(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Oluyole extension.... 250k excluding agency cry
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mira2cool(f): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Ibadan north? Don't really know that place well.. Just uhmm, trying to have an idea.. If you stay in Ibadan, can you just base it on your area? Thanks. smiley
adewumidaniell:

Depends on the area
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mira2cool(f): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2021
Ops. cry
For a self contain, I presume?
ArcFresky:
Oluyole extension.... 250k excluding agency cry
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by DMCY: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
Ops. cry

I stay on ringroad and it’s 350k a year for 2 beds..
A room self con shouldn’t be more than 200/250 including agency fees
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by ArcFresky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
Ops. cry
A room and parlor
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Nisiw365: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
If its Ibadan North, budget 250k for room and self contain excluding agent fees

Just budget 300-350k total charges
Depends on where in Ibadan north as well and the nature of the apartment if new or old
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mira2cool(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Aiite dear, thanks.
DMCY:

I stay on ringroad and it’s 350k a year for 2 beds..
A room self con shouldn’t be more than 200/250 including agency fees
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Mira2cool(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay dear. Thanks.
Nisiw365:

If its Ibadan North, budget 250k for room and self contain excluding agent fees

Just budget 300-350k total charges
Depends on where in Ibadan north as well and the nature of the apartment if new or old
Re: Price Of One Room And Self Contain Apartments In Ibadan, Oyo State. by Nisiw365: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mira2cool:
Okay dear. Thanks.
Youre welcome

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Certificate(2008) And BSC (2011): Urgent Advise Please! / Like To Change My Ppa Zone / PHOTOS: See Martial Art Rehearsals By NYSC Members At Lagos Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.