Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Emmanuel 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel 1 (120 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel 1 by kpakpandoN(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2021
One purpose of the Gospel of Matthew is to show that Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament promises concerning the Messiah. Isaiah 7:14 says:
“Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”

The name Emmanuel means God with us. God is the only being who is unlimited in His might. There are numerous blessings to be enjoyed from being in the presence of God Psalms 16:11. Constantly being in the presence of the Lord ensures the fulfillment of ones divine destiny. Romans 8:31 says:
“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”

God has many names and they all work for the good of those who have Him as their Father. God is the El-Shaddai – the All-Sufficient One. God has enough resources to meet all your needs - spiritual, physical, emotional as well as psychological. God is the Jehovah Jireh – the Great Provider. He has the ability to turn a fellows austerity to prosperity and poverty to wealth. Philippians 4:19 says:
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

God is the Great Healer. Are you sick? God has the ability to cure all ailments pathological (physical or mental) or spiritual. God is the Jehovah-Nissi – the man of war. Are you facing any battle? The Almighty God has the ability to fight all your battles and grant you total victory.

Are the enemies of your life innumerable? Are they stronger than you? Turn to Jehovah-Nissi today. Let Him be your Emmanuel. His promise is:
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him”
Psalm 91:15

I prophesy that you will be victorious in every battle you face in Jesus name.

God is our righteousness - Jehovah-Tsidkenu. Divine Salvation is the greatest of all the numerous advantages of being a child of God. John 3:3 says “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Are you born again? The reality of having God with you can only come to be when you give your life to Jesus.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel II / Pray Without Ceasing / Chioma Jesus Braces For FEDPOLY Nkede Campus Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.