Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Implement Database Driven Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Implement Database Driven Website (1520 Views)

How To Implement Licensing For Vb.net Application / Urgent Need For A Database Driven Website Using Php And Mysql. / I Need Someone To Design A Database Driven Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Implement Database Driven Website by dammieb(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
I need help on how to implement database driven website and getting started in MySql.Also which website can i get first hand tutorials about this things.
Re: How To Implement Database Driven Website by smartsoft(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2007
Well i searched for you some of my links on Mysql check this and scroll down you can download them on PDF formart and start reading so when u stuck somewhere i will help you out also get a place where u can download phpmyadmin

here is the link for your Mysql tutorials http://www.programmerworld.net/books/database.htm
Re: How To Implement Database Driven Website by segebee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2007
i've a book i bought on dbase applications
its easy to understand and its definitely nt for free

id need a recharge card to cover uploading stress

aint i generous wink
Re: How To Implement Database Driven Website by ade2kay(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2007
Hi, i can teach you how to implement a database driven website using ASP+Msaccess, PHP+MySQL, Java (J2EE). Reach me at melchol4life@excite.com
Re: How To Implement Database Driven Website by itookool(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2007
I believe that The best thing that can happen to someone in need is to aid THEM FREEEEEEEE!, So am willing to let you have some of my ebooks on Mysql and php free. if you want, just send me an email yemonite@yahoo.co.uk With Subject PHP

(1) (Reply)

What In Your Opinion Is The Most Programmer Friendly Java Web Framework? / Scrabbling Application / Hlp With Link To Download A Good C/C++ Compiler With A Size Of 30-40mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.