Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Programming Section Can Really Be Of Help. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Programming Section Can Really Be Of Help. (1537 Views)

Programming Section -Not Much Going On Here / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Programming Section Can Really Be Of Help. by dammytosh: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2009
I have a piece of advice for all programmers on nairaland. Whenever we ask questions on the forum and a lot of posts are made on the question, lets cultivate the habit of indicating the post that solved our problem.
  This is to enable others who have similar problem, pin point the post that solved their problem from the numerous posts on the topic. Endless posts with different methods can be very confusing to a newbie.

And remember to check the "notify me of replies" check box, when u post such questions.

It is my humble view and i welcome people's opinion.
Re: How Programming Section Can Really Be Of Help. by paule: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2009
Noted and seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Which One Has More Prospect? Web Application/ Dev Or Oracle 11g / How To Create A Website Without Any Programming Lang. <i.e HTML> / Java Programmers Pls Your Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.