Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. (2363 Views)

Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / "There Are No Igbos In The South South" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Kerefi: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Those saying that there are no Igbos in Edo State, take a look at this on Facebook.

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by theTranscriber: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Why are ipob so dumb?
Did he say that is his state of origin?

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Gentlerespect76: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Doesn't make sense. I am not Igbo, I am Delta Igbo from Edo State. Utter foolishness.

20 Likes

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Kerefi: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
Why are ipob so dumb?
Did he say that is his state of origin?

Mumu, why not visit the comments section on Facebook. She's from Igbanke area. She's being roasted at the moment. She's not Igbo but Delta Igbo. Go and check it out on Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by SlayerForever: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
We know them na. Once you get to Benin bypass all of them selling bread there are Igbanke people. I always speak Igbo for them and they will shine teeth. Many speak back. Many understand all my requests but don't communicate back. Their girls fine die angry

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by udele1: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2021
So because Igbo's are in EDO, Igbo's should destroy their land and kill themselves until Edo state decides to be part of Biafra?

Foolishness at its peak. There are Yoruba's in Benin Republic too. Does the destiny of the Yoruba's depend on benin republic?

The fraudster knows the Niger Delta will never be part or Biafra. Thats why he put the actualization of Biafra in their hands. So you will donate for biafra forever.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by isokomarine: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
All this nomadic igbo trader post every day on nairaland tire me. Foolishness of the highest order

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2021
They are my Ika sisters.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by OBALOLA55(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2021
MONOGAMY OYA COME AND MASSAGE YOUR PENCIL HERE grin
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2021
isokomarine:
All this nomadic igbo trader post every day on nairaland tire me. Foolishness of the highest order

Na developers dey drag Ika people day and night.They are not ashame.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by caleboxylic: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Doesn't make sense. I am not Igbo, I am Delta Igbo from Edo State. Utter foolishness.

She is one of the Benin slaves Reno described.

We should start addressing her type appropriately.

5 Likes

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by caleboxylic: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na developers dey drag Ika people day and night.They are not ashame.

How can the great Igbo nation be dragging with Benin slaves?

O di egwu.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2021
caleboxylic:

She is one of the Benin slaves Reno described.

We should start addressing her type appropriately.

Hmmm why u dey mumu like this?

Igbos are really shameless,third highest ethnic group wsy dey gossip about smaller ethnic group.

Una nor dey shame at all? Majority ethnic group wey don turn political minority?

Ika your foolishness one side.Ika man nor get Igbo man time.

3 Likes

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Everyday Ika matter nor dey finnish for Igbos mouth especially on nairaland.

Don't worry our various communal olokun and Ogun shrines will be happy to receive the head of Igbo people as sacrifice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Skillsnigeria: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2021
We know igbanke people, igbo people seceded to edo state to reduce igbo population. That's not new

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Monogamy: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
So there are no Yorubas, Igala, Kanuri in Edo state?

Chai, inferiority complex no be good thing oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by FreeIgbos: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Kerefi:
Those saying that there are no Igbos in Edo State, take a look at this on Facebook.

This is another level of stupidity. The naive and dumb girl ended up ridiculing herself.

Even if she is not educated, does that mean she won't have common sense too??

Hear her " I'm not Igbo but I'm Delta Igbo from Edo state" what the hell does that mean? Is there a tribe known as 'Delta'? A geographic location can never take the place of cultural heritage or identity!

I'm sorry for her public display of ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Kerefi:

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Ekpeitit(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
IPOB illiterates again.
Go back to your spare parts shop, you're useless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by FreeIgbos: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Kerefi:

Mumu, why not visit the comments section on Facebook. She's from Igbanke area. She's being roasted at the moment. She's not Igbo but Delta Igbo. Go and check it out on Facebook.

Honestly, she diserves all the scolding she can get. If I'm her parents I will be really embarrassed.

That last line she used is the most dumb sentence I have read since the last decade grin grin
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by FreeIgbos: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Everyday Ika matter nor dey finnish for Igbos mouth especially on nairaland.

Don't worry our various communal olokun and Ogun shrines will be happy to receive the head of Igbo people as sacrifice.

You're not even smart enough to pull off your impersonation, you scarefaced afonja. What would olokun and Ogun shrines be doing in Igboland or you forgot you've been claiming Ika, the same people loud mouth Reno claims were Bini slaves?!
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2021
She is an Ika girl,but was stupid by claiming Igbo.

This is the same thing Bbn Dorathy did just get support of Igbos,we Ikas corrected her and warned her not to ever trade her Identity for anything..........

We know ourselfs,Ni Ika rimma

2 Likes

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're not even smart enough to pull off your impersonation, you scarefaced afonja. What would olokun and Ogun shrines be doing in Igboland or you forgot you've been claiming Ika, the same people loud mouth Reno claims were Bini slaves?!

Calm down,I am Ika and we have all those deity.Our ancestors brought them from benin.

If you think I am lying visit owa-oyibu and ask.My father have Ogun before his death.

During biafra war,some sacrifices were made by olokun priest of owa at Orogodo river to protect us,first they consulted the oracle that told offer sacrifice to olokun.

In olden days all eldest sons are usually made priest of the family Ogun shrine once the father is dead.

Off recent some of my mom relatives from Idumesah went to benin to bring Ayelala to Isumesah,today it has spread in all part of Ikaland.

Perhaps you will be surpruse to know that Ika people are heavily into ROF(Reform Ogboni Fraternity),go to agbor and see their temple.Though personally,I don't fancy those fraternal orders,because my dad was not a member of any.

So when I say the relationship between Ika,benin and Ishan(esan) is deep you won't understand.

Though,the benin dey matreat our brothers in edo because of Ogbemudia mistake,but we the younger generation will correct that and all of them will be added to delta were a new LGA will created for them.It is a future project we must accomplish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by caleboxylic: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Hmmm why u dey mumu like this?

Igbos are really shameless,third highest ethnic group wsy dey gossip about smaller ethnic group.

Una nor dey shame at all? Majority ethnic group wey don turn political minority?

Ika your foolishness one side.Ika man nor get Igbo man time.

What is my business with Benin slaves?
Answer present to your master and never in your life time attach Igbo to your name.

All of you that are Benin slaves (Ika and some part of ukwuani) in delta state should stop answering Delta Igbo.

Always attach Benin slaves or ika and never Igbo again . you should be ashamed of your forefathers for adopting Igbo in your names and name of your villages . Your slaves should start replacing the Igbo with Benin.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Daniel058(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
I think Oga Reno explained it all . If they say they are not Igbo ,let them be.

Hapu ha!

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
In owa-oyibu for example,If your father is the olokun priest of owa-oyibu and he died you refuse to take the position,you will be killed and your blood used to cleanse olokun shrine.

Or if Olokun pick you as his priest and you refuse to take it,you will be killed and your blood used to cleanse olokun shrine.
No matter wey you run to.

All these above happened in the past,but I don't think it is still happening.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
caleboxylic:

Answer present to your master and never in your life time attach Igbo to your name.

All of you that are Benin slaves (Ika and some part of ukwuani) in delta state should stop answering Delta Igbo.

Always attach Benin slaves or ika and never Igbo again . you should be ashamed of your forefathers for adopting Igbo in your names and name of your villages . Your slaves should start replacing the Igbo with Benin.

Okay tell your brothers to stop opening thread about Ika people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by SlayerForever: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
caleboxylic:

You've said it all. Slaves everywhere.
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by caleboxylic: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay tell your brothers to stop opening thread about Ika people.

Nobody has time to waste with a slave(s).
The thread is because one of the Benin slaves attached Igbo to her origin and answers Igbo name.

You slaves should start learning Benin language and eradicate any element of Igbo in ika land. Even okowa answers an Igbo name. You people are slaves true true. Your forefathers were so shameless and inconsequential that they forget the language of their origin .
Slaves!
Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Commentor: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Calm down,I am Ika and we have all those deity.Our ancestors brought them from benin.

If you think I am lying visit owa-oyibu and ask.My father have Ogun before his death.

During biafra war,some sacrifices were made by olokun priest of owa at Orogodo river to protect us,first they consulted the oracle that told offer sacrifice to olokun.

In olden days all eldest sons are usually made priest of the family Ogun shrine once the father is dead.

Off recent some of my mom relatives from Idumesah went to benin to Ayelala to Isumesah,today it has spread in all part of Ikaland.

Sound education you gave that guy.

He should even pay for graduation gown after all the training you've given him.

1 Like

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Olokun his very powerful and If Igbos need the deity,we can give you people.

I remember when I dey small,my first time of eating dog meat in life.It was our neighbour who usually kill dogs almost on weekly basis for his ogun.

The man is late now,he is a benin and a friend to my father.He will always invite my father to join in worshipping his Ogun...

Ogun is very powerful too.I personally is connected to olokun spiritually (natural dada hair) but was cut off,and now I am a christain.

Igbos should stop counterfeiting juju.Come learn under Ika people make you see real juju especially in Idumesah.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Saying That There Are No Igbos In Edo State. See This. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
All those obis of various Ika clan are all worshipping ogun and olokun even sango(benins call it Ishango).

Not too long ago Obi of owa,Emmanuel Efeizormor started worshipping Igbe deity(own by urhobos) and even gave out a land in oyibu were houses and shrine will be built for the deity and the urhobos who brought it.

But for some reason,owa-oyibu people resisted it and the urhobos had to go back to their land were they came from.

Those days if you go to water side at Ikpe community by benin abraka road.it is usually on sundays were those beautiful urhobo girls will dancing for Igbe deity.They men go dey play the drums,the dancing girls go wey white cloth and so much powder.

I really miss benin alot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB’s Simon Ekpa Reveals Date Biafra Will Be ‘Declared’ / Anambra Guber: Primate Ayodele Fired Blank / Peter Obi: Another Can Of Worms Opened On Him By Former Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.