Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today (14528 Views)

President Buhari Meets Namadi Sambo (Photo) / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Depressed101: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2021
ignis:
May our career not be like the political career of a former Vice President - Namadi Sambo- who became deaf and dumb after spending 6 years as a vice president.
Shut up, if he runs mouth, you will be the first to say e talks too much,.... So just shut up..

4 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by 27Pushing30: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Him leg no dey pain am again?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2021
The figure head Veepee
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by SONYCITY: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
long life sir but u could have tel me in time so dt i can bring fish for u

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
YoungLionken:
I can't really tell the difference between Namadi Sambo and Yemi Osinbago in terms of service as VP..

Like who's more slothful and silent, like puppets in office ?..
the vice president position demands silence, unless you won get problem like Atiku

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Silent Thief
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2021
VP wey dey passive , the only time you see or hear about them is whenever the goat want to eat yam , useless party filled with useless goats grin
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by tutudesz: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
aycorporat:
Namadi Sambo was a true definition of loyalty as being exhibited by Prof Yemi Osinbajo today.
He never wavered in his commitment towards the JEG administration unlike one administration where the VP was at loggerheads with the President.

Happy birthday to you sir. More good things to come your way

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Happy Baiday!

I thought you were the most useless VP the country had ever produced until now.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by TheRareGem1(f): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2021
ogododo:

Happy birthday to most loyal VP, God bless una.

How was he loyal and what did he do as VP?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by ogododo: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
TheRareGem1:

How was he loyal and what did he do as VP?
Go find out, people wey bile and negativity full dere lives because of useless party affliations.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Danjikanbauchi: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
This hypocrite Namadi Sambo as a VP to Jonathan voted against his own party in favour of his tribe and religion.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by calyto: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Namadi cannot be 67.

I knew him as an architect with Ella and Waziri associates, Kano far back in 1985-86.

He is in his 70s
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by SmartPolician: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Meet Nigeria's most useless former vice president
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Steelarmy01: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Akstarry:
Happy birthday sir....
My junior sister also celebrating her birthday today.... Age with grace both of you...

Happy birthday to your sister too!
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by smartNerd: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Teamwork is the ability to work together
toward a common vision, the ability to direct
individual accomplishments toward
organizational objectives. It is the fuel that
allows common people to attain uncommon
results. -- Andrew Carnegie
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Igwe29(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
No wonder the thought of him came to my mind on 23rd of last month even when he's gone under the Nigeria political radar. Happy birthday Sambo.

Over to our able deputy senate president tomorrow, Sen. Ovie Omo Agege.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by TitsforTat(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Happy birthday Mr. Namadi Sambo
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Blesyn22(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
I was actually wondering where he is in the present political scene of Nigeria early in the morning today not knowing today is his birthday.

Happy birthday to you
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by akdjr(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
And he want to come and become the president. Kole work according to Yoruba people.
aycorporat:
Namadi Sambo was a true definition of loyalty as being exhibited by Prof Yemi Osinbajo today.
He never wavered in his commitment towards the JEG administration unlike one administration where the VP was at loggerheads with the President.

Happy birthday to you sir. More good things to come your way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.