Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. (2072 Views)

Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Dino Melaye Now Doing Calculation Spending (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
According to Kanu, he rejected Biafra without Niger Delta.

So lets do this simple calculation according to Kanu's logic .

Biafra with 5 igbo states= IMPOSSIBLE

Biafra with Niger Delta= IMPOSSIBLE

SOLUTION= Continue Destroying igboland, Killing igbo youths and raising funds. For the Biafra defined above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Biafra is not a country, it is a force, it is an ideology and we don't recognise the illegal government of Nigeria yet, even if they tell us to have the whole of Nigeria as Biafra, we may still not accept, Biafra is not about South East, South South or West, Biafra is about doing the right thing. The Igbos owns Nigeria and we shall have things in our terms. Every decision comes with a price. Take your chill and observe.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
AlexBells:
Biafra is not a country, it is a force, it is an ideology and we don't recognise the illegal government of Nigeria yet, even if they tell us to have the whole of Nigeria as Biafra, we may still not accept, Biafra is not about South East, South South or West, Biafra is about doing the right thing. The Igbos owns Nigeria and we shall have things in our terms. Every decision comes with a price. Take your chill and observe.

Yes i agree. It is a force that is sweeping accross igboland only. Killing igbo youths, and destroying the igbo Economy. Even though Niger Delta is part of that Biafra, but the force is restricted to Igboland.

Sense will not kill the Igbo's in IPOB.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by AlexBells(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:

Yes i agree. It is a force that is sweeping accross igboland only. Killing igbo youths, and destroying the igbo Economy. Even though Niger Delta is part of that Biafra, but the force is restricted to Igboland.

Niger Delta was never a Veto in Biafra, I'm not an IPOB member I'm a full blooded Igbo who believes that even these killings in the East has positive impacts, endeavour to read up history, in the year between 1945 and 1955 Igbos were killed in the North for no justifiable reasons, there was no Biafra then, like Ojukwu said, the Killing they started in The North they had brought it home, but what's happening today, everyone is paying in blood, we will win the war in the East, we will win the war for Nigeria.

The fight for our survival is the greatest fight and for all we hold dear we must fight without a shred of fear come whatever be the price.
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by nairalandankrah: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:

IPOB, ESN kill 21 police officers in Akwa Ibom ― CP Andrew

By Harris Emanuel – Uyo
The Police in Akwa Ibom State say they have lost no fewer than 21 personnel, 9 vehicles, and 11 firearms in the series of attacks allegedly orchestrated by Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in conjunction with Eastern Security Network (ESN).

Commissioner of Police, Amiengheme Andrew, disclosed this when governor Udom Emmanuel led members of his executive to the police headquartres to commiserate with them on the deaths of the police personnel.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ipob-esn-kill-21-police-officers-in-akwa-ibom-%E2%80%95-cp-andrew/
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Niger Delta was never a Veto in Biafra, I'm not an IPOB member I'm a full blooded Igbo who believes that even these killings in the East has positive impacts, endeavour to read up history, in the year between 1945 and 1955 Igbos were killed in the North for no justifiable reasons, there was no Biafra then, like Ojukwu said, the Killing they started in The North they had brought it home, but what's happening today, everyone is paying in blood, we will win the war in the East, we will win the war for Nigeria.

The fight for our survival is the greatest fight and for all we hold dear we must fight without a shred of fear come whatever be the price.

Yes. The killing of Igbo's to get Biafra for Niger Delta is a very wise decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
How we killed soldiers, police officers – 31-year-old IPOB member

Mr Raphael Idang, from Cross River State, said he joined IPOB in 2020 and was later recruited into the group security arm, the Eastern Security Network (ESN).
ByCletus Ukpong March 29, 2021 2 min read
A 31-year-old IPOB member, Raphael Idang, has narrated how he and other IPOB members attacked and killed Nigerian soldiers and police officers.

IPOB is a separatist group agitating for the independent state of Biafra in Nigeria.

Mr Idang,from Odukpani, Cross River State, said he joined IPOB on March 17, 2020 and was recruited into its security arm, the Eastern Security Network (ESN), and has participated in the killing of close to a dozen security operatives, including four soldiers.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/451894-how-we-killed-soldiers-police-officers-31-year-old-ipob-member.html
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

IPOB, ESN kill 21 police officers in Akwa Ibom ― CP Andrew

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ipob-esn-kill-21-police-officers-in-akwa-ibom-%E2%80%95-cp-andrew/

Ok.

Now Niger Delta is part of Biafra Abi?

No Niger Deltan is a director in IPOB . Only Nnamdi Kanu and Sofia kanu.

2 Commanders of ESN killed, Ikonso and Dragon. Igbo.

No Election in Biafra Land, IGBOLAND.

Sit at home by force, IGBOLAND.

If you like kill 7000 police in Niger Delta, igboland will be the battle field. And Niger Delta will never part of you.

IPOB Is registered and owned by an IGBOMAN alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
ESN Has Captured Notorious Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue, Others, Mohammed Isa —Nnamdi Kanu

he leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says that members of the Eastern Security Network have captured a notorious leader of a gang of Fulani bandits, identified as Mohammed Isa.

Kanu said this in a statement released by the IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, which was made available to SaharaReporters on Monday.

In the statement, the IPOB leader commended the ESN operatives for having Isa in their custody.

Kanu, in the statement, said Isa and his gang had been attacking peaceful communities in Benue State and its environs.

Recall that the IPOB last week warned Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State to protect Igbo residents from the killer Fulani herders disguising as military men in the state or ESN would take charge.

Barely a week after the warning, the IPOB leader boasted the arrest of the alleged criminal.

Kanu also sent another warning to other people disturbing the peace of the South-East region and their sponsors.

"I want to commend men and women of the Northern Command of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) for the successful capture of Mohammed Isa, the notorious leader of Fulani bandits and killers in the Lower Benue.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/08/esn-has-captured-notorious-fulani-bandits-leader-terrorising-benue-others-mohammed-isa-
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:

Ok.

Now Niger Delta is part of Biafra Abi?

No Niger Deltan is a director in IPOB . Only Nnamdi Kanu and Sofia kanu.

2 Commanders of ESN killed, Ikonso and Dragon. Igbo.

No Election in Biafra Land, IGBOLAND.

Sit at home by force, IGBOLAND.

If you like kill 7000 police in Niger Delta, igboland will be the battle field. And Niger Delta will never part of you.

lol I can smell the anger. If 'niger delta' is the the director you will talk. If 'niger delta' is not the director you will talk. You come here to talk. So, oya, talk
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by theTranscriber: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2021
I hope that these IPOB guys start having sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by theTranscriber: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

lol I can smell the anger. If 'niger delta' is the the director you will talk. If 'niger delta' is not the director you will talk. You come here to talk. So, oya, talk
can we see the map of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
can we see the map of Biafra?

if I show map, you will talk. If i don't show map you will talk. Google am n talk to your laptop
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Time uploaded: 9:36am On Jul 20

1 Like (Like)

Personal text: I am that I am.

YIM: Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14

Twitter: @2

Time registered: July 20, 2021

Time spent online: 4 days & 4 hours

Signature: Transcribe°Cryllic(Russian),Latin,Chinese(Traditional),Korean, Japanese, Amharic, Sanskrit God help Nigeria!

View TheTranscriber's posts (748) | View TheTranscriber's topics (1)
https://www.nairaland.com/thetranscriber

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by theTranscriber: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

if I show map, you will talk. If i don't show map you will talk. Google am n talk to your laptop
that is one of the setbacks

You have no map
You have no plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by BiafraAburi: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
This useful idiot of the fulani is running rampage again.
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by theTranscriber: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Time uploaded: 9:36am On Jul 20

1 Like (Like)

Personal text: I am that I am.

YIM: Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. ~Jeremiah 1:14

Twitter: @2

Time registered: July 20, 2021

Time spent online: 4 days & 4 hours

Signature: Transcribe°Cryllic(Russian),Latin,Chinese(Traditional),Korean, Japanese, Amharic, Sanskrit God help Nigeria!

View TheTranscriber's posts (748) | View TheTranscriber's topics (1)
https://www.nairaland.com/thetranscriber

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ofodirinwa: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
theTranscriber:
that is one of the setbacks

You have no map
You have no plan

ok you win. IPOB is over. talk to you later cool
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by theTranscriber: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

ok you win. IPOB is over. talk to you later cool
see the proposed Oduduwa map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
See how kanu is making Igbo's look inferior, just because he wants to be receiving donations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:

Yes. The killing of Igbo's to get Biafra for Niger Delta is a very wise decision.
You are not intuine with reality, Biafra is more like a defense mechanism, it had always been about the Igbos, so don't rope Niger Delta into it, apart from Igbo part of Niger Delta the rest should answer their names, you think agreeing with a killer will stop him from killing you, go and ask Benue, Ibadan, Southern Kaduna, Meduguri, Igbos are not cawords, we would fight on our fit by whichever way you wish to call it, Biafra, Igbo, Eastern Nigeria just about anyhow you put it, we are Igbo people and the course we fight is just. We are fighting for our own survival

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not intuine with reality, Biafra is more like a defense mechanism, it had always been about the Igbos, so don't rope Niger Delta into it, apart from Igbo part of Niger Delta the rest should answer their names, you think agreeing with a killer will stop him from killing you, go and ask Benue, Ibadan, Southern Kaduna, Meduguri, Igbos are not cawords, we would fight on our fit by whichever way you wish to call it, Biafra, Igbo, Eastern Nigeria just about anyhow you put it, we are Igbo people and the course we fight is just. We are fighting for our own survival

It has always been about Igbo's but your leader rejected Biafra with 5 igbo states?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:

It has always been about Igbo's but your leader rejected Biafra with 5 igbo states?
That's a big lie, First Kanu is the leader of IPOB and IPOB is different from the Biafra that existed 50 years plus ago, if you think that they were ready to let us go with 5 south East East state, why didn't Gowon stop the onslaught of Biafra when the last frontiers of Okigwe and the rest was almost collapsing why didn't he stop when the rest of non South East territories had been taken back, I hate lies and whoever told you there was agreement to pull only south East out is a terrible liar, I thought you were smart enough to differentiate between Propaganda and Reality, such a disappointment you are not quite different from the people you seek to smear becuse you all spread unverified lies.

Besides who are they to decide what we go with or what we should not go with, Azikiwe, MI Okpara, Ojukwu or Aguiyi Ironsi, who the hell decides what the East goes with, that right there is the primary cause of the war, I blame kanu for making all these South south feel so important, we let Southern Cameroon go, in due time those South south you will understand

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
If you like behead all Igbo's in Igboland and call them sabo, Niger Delta will never be part of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by AlexBells(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2021
udele1:
If you like behead all Igbo's in Igboland and call them sabo, Niger Delta will never be part of Biafra.
Nobody cares about your Niger Delta being part of Biafra so far it is part of Nigeria you are still not in the same level with the Igbos
Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by Ekpeitit(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2021
AlexBells:

Re: Biafra: Lets Do This Calculation. by udele1: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
AlexBells:

That's a big lie, First Kanu is the leader of IPOB and IPOB is different from the Biafra that existed 50 years plus ago, if you think that they were ready to let us go with 5 south East East state, why didn't Gowon stop the onslaught of Biafra when the last frontiers of Okigwe and the rest was almost collapsing why didn't he stop when the rest of non South East territories had been taken back, I hate lies and whoever told you there was agreement to pull only south East out is a terrible liar, I thought you were smart enough to differentiate between Propaganda and Reality, such a disappointment you are not quite different from the people you seek to smear becuse you all spread unverified lies.

Besides who are they to decide what we go with or what we should not go with, Azikiwe, MI Okpara, Ojukwu or Aguiyi Ironsi, who the hell decides what the East goes with, that right there is the primary cause of the war, I blame kanu for making all these South south feel so important, we let Southern Cameroon go, in due time those South south you will understand

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUSTED: Sahara Reporters' Lies Bursted Again! / Defection: PDP Moves To Replace Matawalle With Former Deputy / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed Visits Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.