Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy (269 Views)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by Zetra7: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Guys, am not a criminal but there is one truth you must know , most criminals never act alone and even bigger criminals work as a network.. Look at Hushpuppy, once he got caught, a clear forensic investigation of his communication gadgets and financial dealings revealed his partners in crime

So also if DCP Abba is thoroughly Investigated, the truth will be plain as either a vast network of his partners in crime will be discovered or nothing more will be found.

For me personally, if DCP is only indicted with Hushpuppy, I will believe his own side of the story.

When a cop is indicted with evidence, what step do you think a normal state/nation will take?

Let's break it down-

*First , the US government must have alerted the Nigeria counterpart about the revelation before it went to the public.

* The Nigerian state using the rapid response should have detained Abba Kyari immediately and seized all his communication gadgets (phones , laptop including that of his family) and financial assets including bank accounts, all these must be transferred to the forensic unit for clear investigation.
* Faced with the grand evidence, he must have been immediately suspended pending investigation.

* If found guilty, must have faced both Nigeria and US legal system..

Now here is the deal, the government was alerted of this indictment way before it came to the public, it still took the government/ IGP several days after it came public to open an investigation and suspend Abba Kyari, that time lapse is enough for Abba Kyari to clear out evidence and concoct things..

Even if the investigation starts, will the police conduct a thorough forensic investigation on one of their own, a Muslim shining star of the North? You know the answer...

My take is that the scandal that will erupt from a thorough investigation of Abba Kyari will be 10 times that of the Hushpuppy, they will simply delay the investigation until Nigerians shift their mind on something else....

This is broken nation, a great hunger in the land has turn even saints to sinners, everyone including you and I are guilty one way or the other.

A friend once told me that there is no Saint in this country but there are saints seeking redemption and sinners refusing one.

Finally, Abba Kyari despite his weakness is a product of our environment, the only way forward is a total overhaul and rebuilding of this nation and this is where I go crazy with position of the core Northerners whose only problem is Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho...
Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by TarOrfeeek: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Is there a warehouse where Idiots are manufactured in the North of Nigeria?

I don't seem to understand why there's an abundance of stupid people from that region.

Every single article posted in defense of Abba Kyari comes across as poorly scripted, hastily written and an attempt to reduce Southern intelligence.

Omeaux, Southern Nigerians are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I don't seem to understand why there's an abundance of stupid people from that region.

Every single article posted in defense of Abba Kyari comes across as poorly scripted, hastily written and an attempt to reduce Southern intelligence.

The is clearly a mega factory for idiots there
Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Northerners are not stupid, they are just opposite of normality, in every way.

To them, the only kind of person who deserves humane treatment is someone who is a Northerner and a Muslim at the same time.
Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by malcom1X: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Just sitting down minding my own business like I always do.

DCP Abba Kyari is gay.

He went to meet hushpuppy to Have a good time
Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Dcp Abba Kyari Is Innocent If He Is Only Linked With Hushpuppy by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Imported 400,000 Cars In 5 Years; 40% Smuggled In / Nigeria Politicians Should Read Psalm 49 / The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.