Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview (8581 Views)

Has Anyone Heard Of Workbrook.com / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / Has Anyone Heard From Reliance HMO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
nuel000:
tell us about yourself, what are your career aspirations, why should we hire you, where do you see yourself in the next 2/5 years

Okay, normal interview questions.
Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by heayernu56(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2021
nuel000:
nothing from them oh, and we were told we would get links to write aptitude test,I even called they busied my calls...what's your name that day?
I didn't even try to call them. I wanted to send mail to the interviewer, but I thought its easy to ignore mail. The funny thing is, they already sent mail for an interview for a management trainee role to me. And the company (their client) description looks the same as the one we interviewed for two weeks ago.
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by heayernu56(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2021
gidob:

Okay, normal interview questions.
Thanks
Yes and, what contribution or impact do you plan to make on the company

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2021
heayernu56:
I didn't even try to call them. I wanted to send mail to the interviewer, but I thought its easy to ignore mail. The funny thing is, they already sent mail for an interview for a management trainee role to me. And the company (their client) description looks the same as the one we interviewed for two weeks ago.
that means you applied for both, any idea of the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Okay, this is the worst interview I have attended.
One man interviewing about a 100 people simultaneously. grin grin.

It is not so difficult to discern that their client is a very small firm, that is trying to cut cost.

Wow. shocked shocked

Within two hours he interviewed about 70 people.
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2021
gidob:

It is not so difficult to discern that their client is a very small firm, that is trying to cut cost.

Wow. shocked shocked

he stated that it was a multinational, and they r still going to screen via aptitude test...we were about 23 on my set.
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by heayernu56(m): 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
nuel000:
that means you applied for both, any idea of the company they are recruiting for?
No idea, except the basic information that it's a manufacturing company and that it's multinational...
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Who has gotten a mail from RIL? I mean those that were interviewed today
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2021
galadimattt:
Who has gotten a mail from RIL? I mean those that were interviewed today

Mails have been sent
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
gidob:

Mails have been sent
after the interview? Can we see a screenshot please
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2021
nuel000:
after the interview? Can we see a screenshot please

Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2021
From someone who got success mail
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by AstralBody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
tuna85:

Make we hear word abeg
Why are u angry?
Starting a business is better than waiting for government job grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=gidob post=104486708][/quote] ok for management trainee I guess those for engineering trainee are yet to get
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by heayernu56(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
nuel000:
ok for management trainee I guess those for engineering trainee are yet to get
Or they have forgotten us. It might even have been cancelled
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
heayernu56:
Or they have forgotten us. It might even have been cancelled
lol... they can't just cancel it like that
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by heayernu56(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2021
nuel000:
lol... they can't just cancel it like that
In this same Nigeria? Do you know people who did interview on Thursday got a success mail before the end of the day. I was invited for that same interview, I just didn't feel like doing it.
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by Healthquest: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2021
aesotech:
URGENTLY NEEDED FOR EMPLOYMENT

Teachers for the following subjects:

English
Physics
Chemistry
Geography
Primary and secondary school teachers
Minders

Location: A government approved primary and secondary school in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

interested candidates should call 08166144228 for interview schedule ASAP
where in port Harcourt, is it close to Rumuomasi?
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Any graduate engineering candidate heard from them?
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by temilade01: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2021
nuel000:
Any graduate engineering candidate heard from them?

Please check your mail
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2021
temilade01:

Please check your mail
replied
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
This people have also abandoned the engineering trainee recruitment grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by nuel000: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2021
gidob:
This people have also abandoned the engineering trainee recruitment grin grin
grin grin some people already said that's how they behave
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
I guess they are using these recruitment facade as a means to remain relevant.

Form an Imaginary role and send to recruitment agencies. Get unsuspecting people to apply and come for a useless interview and then abandon the recruitment.

Already they have created an awareness that RIL is still existing grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by Ablekelsy01: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please what actually happened? If you can't disclose here, send me your contact, let me DM you! Thanks.
hiyagroundz:
Bro, if you don't have a direct job, assume you don't have a job yet. Nigeria outsourcing companies in whatever names are usually stressful n useless at the end. Worked with them for 2months under a multinational that u would have expected better from and ran off, and I thank God I did
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by Jentoo: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
gidob:

Wow. shocked shocked

Did they later get back to you?
Because I have an interview with them tomorrow
Re: Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview by gidob(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Jentoo:

Did they later get back to you?
Because I have an interview with them tomorrow

NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entry Level Medical Sales Rep's Salary At Sanofi Aventis Nigeria / Secondary School Teachers Urgently Needed In Faith Academy Goshen / Total Logistics Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.