Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder (29683 Views)

Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce / Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Eaglesence: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shehuyinka:
How Enugu police illegally arrested, detained 14-year-old boy, 8 others on allegation of murder

https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-enugu-police-illegally-arrested-detained-14-year-old-boy-8-others-on-allegation-of-murder/

Kids now philandering around looking for who to murder
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Naijadaily: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your sons curiosity landed him into this mess...
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
tell me why thunder no go fire police?
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Omicron007: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The Nigerian Police Faux is one of the worst problems facing this country since the days of Louis Edet.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by doctor306(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Too many minors in Nigerian prisons so disheartening...

Since e reach Our super fraud cop hand e go still reach sergeant own

Karma is a fucking bitch
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Tobichuks08: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
RIP inspector Sunday eze.
When i heard of your death i was shocked to my bones, I cried with ur memories..
I pray that God gives u eternal rest and also to your wife whom you always call mummy may God give them that strength to bear the loss.
RIP sir.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Solidkay(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shellsploit:
Na wa o
wetin person no go see for this country..

very soon them go begin arrest toddlers and arraign them as suspect before chief judge!

How sure are you he's guilty as charged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by doctor306(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tobichuks08:
RIP inspector Sunday eze.
When i heard of your death i was shocked to my bones, I cried with ur memories..
I pray that God gives u eternal rest and also to your wife whom you always call mummy may God give them that strength to bear the loss.
RIP sir.

He should also answer to those he sent to the great beyond... hopefully they are In Higher position there .... Bleep popo �‍♀️
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Karlzy01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
tiswell:
The boy is a minor,someone must have brainwashed him into such evil act...
Did you even read the report b4 making this very stupid comment of yours?
Lazy youth.

Rehabilitate him and release him asap...death to the adults involved
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Nemesis0147(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Some people did not read the write up,just am rushed and and started commenting trash!!
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by sugarfrank(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
The police station survived the end sars wreck. By the way a fourteen year old can be detained and charged in a juvenile court. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Tobichuks08: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
doctor306:

He should also answer to those he sent to the great beyond... hopefully they are In Higher position there .... Bleep popo �‍♀️
you need to see the man am talking about, one of the most easy going police man i have seen. True am not his guardian to know how good or bad he is but the little i know of him, he is worth the tears.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by belovez(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Wait first,na police station be like where bunkery boys for dey cook crude so? shocked

Back to the topic:: if you fit get the mind take commit crime,you fit still get the mind to do the time.....As simple as that........

At 14, pikin wey suppose to dey school dey study him book don already dey do big things....Mehn,our society has been so messed up already....

Read before you comment on any thread.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Nmezor(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Really terrible, NPF no be am at undecided
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
angry See wetin dat yellow dilector and his fellow UGM/ESN TERRORISTS cause angry sad? We warned fellow Ndigbo sad
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by belovez(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
besedot:
Damn.. Omo.. at 14

You guys should learn to read before commenting on any topic.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by RedAlert08(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Wait first,na police station be like where bunkery boys for dey cook crude so? shocked

Back to the topic:: if you fit get the mind take commit crime,you fit still get the mind to do the time.....As simple as that........

At 14, pikin wey suppose to dey school dey study him book don already dey do big things....Mehn,our society has been so messed up already....

You have a very low IQ.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by tiswell(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Karlzy01 post=104365114][/quote]body just dey pepper everybody angry
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Almaigaa: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one from our Galant Police. The East must be free from Crimes.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by pafo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

grin...

Do you read at all?
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by pafo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
RedAlert08:

You have a very low IQ.

He didn't read the post lol
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by chukwuibuipob: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin KANU is a BAZTARD angry angry angry. Amadioha puncture his sac ballz angry angry angry
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by andyanders: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
From the responses of most of you herein, I believe that you either never went to school to be able to comprehend simple post by OP on the subject.
The 14 yr boy, went to dispose waste in the morning, saw where people gathered, walked down to know what was going on there, only to be arrested, by the police, altered his age, to 18, despite the birth certificate and confirmation from the hospital where he was born, just to ensure he is nailed. From that picture attached, that boy cannot be more than 14.

Why pick people arround without having any proof that they actually committed the said crime.

I've witnessed a situation where the police just stop and pick people arround and tag the person criminal. I believe that boy did nothing.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by BrickDevo: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nairaland is becoming a hub of lies
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Danniedpastor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
tiswell:
The boy is a minor,someone must have brainwashed him into such evil act...

Rehabilitate him and release him asap...death to the adults involved

You don't read, how can you be informed?
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Gambit23: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shehuyinka:
How Enugu police illegally arrested, detained 14-year-old boy, 8 others on allegation of murder

https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-enugu-police-illegally-arrested-detained-14-year-old-boy-8-others-on-allegation-of-murder/

Every human In eastern nigeria have been converted to UGM or ESN or IPOB
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by blackmaine: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na Aba okiriki the Deputy commissioner of police A.K.A super idiot sent them..
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by moriss33(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2021
If na good thing wey NPF do that little boy....may such befall you.
Since u no wan get sense
Almaigaa:
Nice one from our Galant Police. The East must be free from Crimes.
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Paradishennesy(m): 1:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Gambit23:

Every human In eastern nigeria have been converted to UGM or ESN or IPOB
Sharp����
Re: Chigozie Nebo: 14-Year-Old Boy, 8 Others Detained By Enugu Police Over Murder by Paradishennesy(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2021
Paradishennesy tongue tongue tongue :Ppost=104369083:

Sharap tongue����
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran / Man Caught With 60 ATM Cards (Video, Photos) / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.