Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Just Want To Tell The Stories That Matter – Actor Olanrewaju Bally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Want To Tell The Stories That Matter – Actor Olanrewaju Bally (329 Views)

Tolu Bally Acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (Photos) / Olanrewaju Pelepele Is Dead! Commits Suicide (Photo) / Bbnaija's Bally, Looking Dapper In Native Attire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Want To Tell The Stories That Matter – Actor Olanrewaju Bally by Theayoadams: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Olanrewaju Bally is a seasoned actor with presence in the Yoruba film industry. In a chat recently, he speaks about filmmaking, collaboration and the efforts of film production.

Speaking about his collaboration this year, Olanrewaju stated that he is having a good run working with directors and actors, as this is continuously shaping his experience in the field.

“No jokes, I enjoy working with these people. They are interesting and professionals. Whether you are on the set or just observing, there is always something new to learn from each players” He said.

Speaking about his film project, Olanrewaju highlighted the significance of investing diligently in storytelling as it relates to the society.

“For me, I just want to tell the stories that matter. I always want to take my time, be in tune with the society and source my story carefully. It is about the legacy, when we touch on topical issues, we play significant roles in building the society.”

Olanrewaju narrated further that the efforts of production require time, physical, mental and financial capacity. The producer of Gym House maintained that production is about unity of people

“If we cannot come together to agree as a whole, what exactly are we producing? Production is team work and deliberate effort. The year is still unfolding and I believe there is still much we can do” He concluded.

Olanrewaju has appeared in numerous movies including The sailor, Alao Oje, Love Trap, Sheke Sheke, Haunted Pleasures and many more

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Celebrities With The Most Instagram Followers / Bbnaija2021: Maria And PERE Poisoning Housemates Minds Against White Money / See The Real Reason Maria And Queen Fought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.