Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

#bbnaija: I’m Open To Genuine Relationship In Biggie House, White Money Reveals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: I’m Open To Genuine Relationship In Biggie House, White Money Reveals (170 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I’m Open To Genuine Relationship In Biggie House, White Money Reveals by poscabafash: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate, White Money has revealed he’s open to a genuine relationship in Biggie house.

White Money made this known while having morning conversation with Yousef about their love interests and the true or dare game in the house.

The businessman further revealed he will prefer to start a relationship in Biggie house if it will be genuine. He said fake loves await him outside.

JustNewsLine(JNL) observed he feels for Maria, hence his reason for not disclosing her wild card status. White Money said Maria was the first girl he noticed in the house. He claimed she caught her attention and he likes her character.

White Money also made it known that he withdrew from Maria because he wasn’t sure of her character. He suggested she probably was faking it because of her wildcard status.

JustNewsLine(JNL) could confirm that White Money had revealed to Biggie that he loves fun, and he loves to entertain people.

https://www.justnewsline.com/2021/08/bbnaija-im-open-to-genuine-relationship.html?m=1

Re: #bbnaija: I’m Open To Genuine Relationship In Biggie House, White Money Reveals by poscabafash: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2021
CC @prof800
CC @Ujsizzle

(1) (Reply)

Best Nollywood Movies, 2020-2021. Drop Your Suggestion Here. / Job Interview: Assist Me Urgently. / Video For The Rich Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.