Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel (26304 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Inaugurate 34 Model Customary Court Buildings Across 17 LGAs / Governor Ugwuanyi To Deploy Automated Drones For Surveillance In Enugu / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Kingv(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
I love this…. Give him the platform to develop this talent even further
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by YTUBEstudio: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ugwuanyi should empower him with the necessary resources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPp9jthWJEg

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by AmuEbule: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by missuzoma: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What rubbish?! angry angry

Is this the most important thing in his state or is this for 2023 show? Backward lot.

What's up? The boy no gree go message for you? I saw your comment on the earlier thread, free the fellow. Na future Biafran tech pesin be dat.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by LionTiger(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Adisa89:
BiafLan fighter jet. Veli veli impLeseive. grin grin grin grin

Is coming for you
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by EmmyOD(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Charmerbeautylooks:
Atleast good moves from kereson governor grin
:
This one no b Kerosene governor ooo. Na Abia state governor b that grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by bykmyk(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
The truth is that this governor Sabi respond to wetin no make sense... I usually visited Enugu from time to time, I bet you he will have less or nothing to show as a landmark bearing his name after his time.
Ofé ogbono goberno

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Korrection(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Is this the most important thing in his state or is this for 2023 show? Backward lot.
e no go better for who do you this thing. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Mechejy: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Young children from South Africa have built an aeroplane that flies. They want to fly it now from South Africa to Egypt. Please my dear you have tried in structure. Now make it fly. Youth from south flew their own by themselves. Check google for it
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by AutoBodyParts(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Governor that loves ass kissers. Himself is a great ass kissers Buhari can testify to that. He isn't going public cos he will be destroyed political in Enugu if he decamps
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
He needs a go fund me account set up, so we can contribute as well!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mechejy:
Young children from South Africa have built an aeroplane that flies. They want to fly it now from South Africa to Egypt. Please my dear you have tried in structure. Now make it fly. Youth from south flew their own by themselves. Check google for it

Are you prepared to help fund his education? Or you reckon funds will magically appear from the sky and fall on him like mana?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by CalmElder(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
We need the government to create the conditions for ease of doing business in Nigeria.

I say this because, the governor isn't going to do beyond encourage the lad with some words and financial incentives and if he's lucky, scholarship.

Inventors, scientists and explorers etc we hear of today were bankrolled by private individuals/companies. All the government did was encourage creativity and investment.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Skillsnigeria: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by NSK4U(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Has Ugwuanyi paid retired primary school teachers' gratuities?

Does he think it would be forgotten?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by skywalker240(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I do not think it's a backward move, thats how these idiots should have been encouraging.

the question is will the stupid and useless Governor encourage and empower the young blood?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Theboss100(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by galaxy2020(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
The guy from mbano is already making bike, aircraft and car. But their mutunla eshi aki gov is just there doing nothing.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wow, he will surely receive good reward from the governor.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by tiger28: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

if you were this kid, u wouldn't be talking like that. He has changed the boy's life! A boy as creative as this, will be phenomenal if given mentorship. He doesn't have been an helicopter manufacturer but he could be good in creative Arts.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by harmony75: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
great talent �❤,government should create school for gifted we're so talented in this country Nigeria!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Oshokalo: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I can bet it,u no fit do common tyres of that toy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by DoggoneDogg: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oshokalo:
I can bet it,u no fit do common tyres of that toy

Shut it
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.