Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! (230 Views)

Ilegal Business At Alvan ICT Centre!!! / Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
My boss called me into his office and said he will like to bring his children down to Ib, but while they are around, he wants them to learn the French language and some ICT skills.

Note: School children are presently on holidays.
He asked me to browse for French and computer schools around but to my surprise, none is available.

Then my brain clicked! This is a business idea for someone who is looking for job vacancies. You can start a French school this summer, you don't have to be perfect in the language, just start learning it on Duolingo for free and come out to teach these children during the day. I would have considered it myself but my 9 hours and other things I'm into won't give me time.

Give it a try!

1 Like

Re: French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! by All4good: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Citygal:
My boss called me into his office and said he will like to bring his children down to Ib, but while they are around, he wants them to learn the French language and some ICT skills.

Note: School children are presently on holidays.
He asked me to browse for French and computer schools around but to my surprise, none is available.

Then my brain clicked! This is a business idea for someone who is looking for job vacancies. You can start a French school this summer, you don't have to be perfect in the language, just start learning it on Duolingo for free and come out to teach these children during the day. I would have considered it myself but my 9 hours and other things I'm into won't give me time.

Give it a try!

There is an opportunity (business idea)
But the question is the viability. Do you have data to test the viability of this opportunity. How many persons are interested. And how many of these persons will still be interested when asked to pay.
These are 1st stage consideration before considering your costs (location transportation etc). Then you can plunge if the numbers are good/fair

1 Like

Re: French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! by Agbalagbi2013: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Learn French the right way. Reach out to me on whatsapp to link you you up with a professional French tutor of almost 20yrs teaching experience in Ibadan.
Re: French Language School/ict Centre For Summer - A Job Or Business For You! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Agbalagbi2013:
Learn French the right way. Reach out to me on whatsapp to link you you up with a professional French tutor of almost 20yrs teaching experience in Ibadan.

Which area?

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Masterclass Training / 3 Irreversible Shifts Emerging Due To A Side Hustle Hype / Types Of Barges In Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.