Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Urgent Distress Sale!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Distress Sale!! (1608 Views)

Urgent Distress Property / Urgent Distress Sale: 4units 3bdrms Flats @ Kings Avenue, Yakoyo #35m (wih pics) / URGENT DISTRESS SALE. PLOT OF LAND IN LEKKI OFF ORCHID ROAD LAFIAJI WITH C OF O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
A direct distressed sale of a 3bedroom apartment at an Estate in Maryland Anthony for 26million.

Rent value is 1.5 million per annum.

This offer won't stay long.

For instant enquiry, pls call 08174269585.

Pictures available on request.
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
A direct distressed sale of a 3bedroom apartment at an Estate in Maryland Anthony for 26million.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by famouscargo4u: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
KBARBIE:

Send me pictures via WhatsApp on 08062470912

1 Like

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oxford International Group present to you an unbeatable Real Estate Investment offer that gives you opportunity to own at least a plot of Land in *OXFORD HILL ESTATE* located in the heart of Lagos Mainland, Ikola Alagbado Road. Ready to build with no form of encumbrance and it is well documented.
Oxford Hill Estate
Title: Global C of O

Price 5m
Contact 08174269585

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Have you been waiting for this opportunity? �

Opportunity once lost cannot be regained �

Here's an opportunity for you to own and re - Invest. �. When I say re - invest, I mean those who buys land, allows it to appreciate and resale�

Hill Top Estate now sales at a PROMO RATE of 5m with GLOBAL C of O instead of 10m. Total dry land with LOCATION @ IKOLA - ALAGBADO��

PROMO ends 31st August 2021. Just 2 weeks from now��

DON'T miss out on this opportunity, or You don't believe? Well seeing is believing�. Be a part of this venture by booking for inspection. Call Adekemi on 08174269585.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Wow! 3 days to end this Great opportunity of owning a land with a GLOBAL C of O. �

Yes, Instant allocation will be given.

All dry land and it's location is at D and D Ikola - Alagbado.

Price will immediately switch back to 10m from 5m it is now, in 3 days time.

Don't waste this opportunity! �. It's just THREE DAYS left.

Slide on my DM and let's get started. I remain Adekemi 08174269585.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meeting him was an eye opener� you would say! It was indeed an eye opener.

Mr Ray like I fondly call him was looking for a suitable land location and secured company to buy lands for investment purpose or to add to your stocks of landed properties! �

Did I hear you say " adding to stocks of landed properties"?�

Yes you did hear me well�. I met Mr Ray who asked me if my company has a land along a popular location in Ikola and Ayobo Lagos. I told him Yes. In my curiosity I asked him why he wanted the two at the same time. I was awestrucked when he told me, he loves buying ASSETS. That he also buys at other locations other than Lagos.

At the hearing of this my antenna rose up�. Guess what I told him, " I am available, buy from me"�. But really, after closing my deals with him. I learnt a lesson which keeps ringing in my head. My meeting him taught me to Buy ASSETS cos Assets appreciates. Does he only buy assets just for the fun of it? Nay! you want to know why he INVESTS in this assets?�.

Your thoughts might not be my thoughts at this point, Call Adekemi on 08174269585 to know more, cos I actually gave him a call to know more about this Assets Acquisition and we've been business partners ever since cos I've been his loyal Estate Agent.�

Do you wish to acquire assets like my client and customer? I have an INDEPENDENT PROMO going on right now in different locations like Ikola, Ibeju Lekki, Ayobo, Ibafo amongst others. Let's hook up maybe I can also learn something from you and as well give you some of Mr. Ray's business Ideas.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Do you desire a land from a secured real estate company? Call me on 08174269585 for our Independence Promo Land Sales. It has a GLOBAL C of O��

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Do you know,� that maturity and nature has thought me about "when savings is not enough"?�

My dad will always ring it to my hearing that Assets are things owned while Liabilities are things owed. I never knew how important these words were until something happened! �

Going forward, life as also thought me that when you don't own asset, you are done for cos when something happens, what do you fall back on especially in this regime of earning money and eating the same money earned�. No value for our Naira anymore.

Let me tell you about my friend turned customer, I met depressed and disappointed. Biola complained bitterly about how she was dwindled. Learning further, I realised she was been dwindled by her bank. Her savings was always been deducted as so called charges, as if that was not enough, hackers dealt with her by helping her cart away with her savings and the bank helped her by telling her they couldn't do anything about it cos the next person she met in the bank, have same complaint and his money was way more than hers.�
Shocking you would say!�, I then asked her if she had Assets. She looked surprised. I told her things you owned that are tangible. She said YES. While giving her assurance like Davido gave Chioma�, that she can recover by selling part of her ASSETS, she gave me a bigger shock which made me shocked to the teeth�. She said, she has a car, that it's enough asset.

I was like wow! So if you are to sell this car, how much would you sell it and will it be more than the initial value? At this point i had to tutor Biola about the difference between ASSETS and LIABILITIES which made us end up talking about INVESTMENTVEST. Now Biola is an investor in my company. I can tell you she has forgotten about the lost savings.

Do want to know about the relieving processes I took her through and become an investor like Biola? Remember Nigeria is no more for the mediocre. Chat me up on 08174269585.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by Fola003(f): 2:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Do you have pics for this property

KBARBIE:

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by Makawhizzy: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2021
KBARBIE:

Where in Anthony? How many apartments are in the building and is the advertised apartment on the ground floor?
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Makawhizzy:

Where in Anthony? How many apartments are in the building and is the advertised apartment on the ground floor?

Sorry this property has gone. I can help you with another if you can let me know your budget. You can chat me up on 08174269585.
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Fola003:

Hi Fola, sorry I'm responding late. The property has been sold already. However, you can let me know your budget so I can help you with another. Lets chat on 08174269585.
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lands available on Promo .. cease this opportunity this season to own lands with C of O for just 5m. For pictures, videos and inspection, call 08174269585
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Distress sale in awoyaya by choscharis motors..
5plots of land good for commercial purpose or residential & it's a plot to d express, very close to greenspring school...
Price is #25m per plot... title is CofO... for more info pls contact Adekemi on 08174269585
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Makawhizzy:

The apartment is on the middle floor, chat me up on 08174269585 so I can show you pictures
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fola003:

Yes pls chat me up 08174269585
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
*LUXURY APARTMENT IN ANTHONY*
3bedroom Luxurious apartment, all ensuite with modern day state of the art facilities.With 24hrs power supply

*Features*
* 7.5kva solar inverter power back-up and 6.5kva generator
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Flat screen TV
* Fully air-conditioned
* Unlimited fast WiFi Internet service
* Fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* Tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* Family size refrigerator
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* Washing machine

Price is 40m negotiable. Call Adekemi on 08174269585 for more information.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year fellas!!

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Do you need a land at a very good location? Both Estate and non Estate, contact me on 09161505947.

Do let me hear you are not yet a land owner in 2023.

Invest in your future. Asset is bae.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2022
I just think you should know. It's surely fast selling, many had opportunity of getting it but in an expensive way. Here's an opportunity for you to enjoy and own as many LANDS as you want in our IKOLA LAND PROMO, just for the sake of EASTER.

Use the Easter Celebration Promo to acquire as more lands as you desire. Remember you can sell this land in future when he CHOK�, build on it to your desired taste. Amazingly, it's got a C OF O, and it's located in a developed environment.

Call Adekemi on 09161505947 let's take that turnaround DECISION.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do you know you can buy a land and resell when he CHOK and APPRECIATE?

My client has a plot of land for sale at Ode Omi Ibeju Lekki (Cedarwood Vista 1 Pwan Estate).

Price 2.5m

Title: Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment.

Landmarks/ Neighbourhood:
Lekki Free Trade Zone
La Campaigne Tropicana
Amen Estate
Lekki Deep Sea Port
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Still available..call Adekemi 09161505947
Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Thinking of owning a farmland?
Thinking of having multiple streams of income?
Thinking of how to pay your children school fees?
Just plug in to AGROLYFE now.
Agrolyfe gives you an opportunity to be a farm owner, rent it out to farmers which we can do for you and earn Rental income just like a landlord every 90 days. Think of what you can do with a stable additional income every 90 days. No school fees worries, no salary payment worries. Additional source of income you can bank on.
Interested, message Adekemi on 09161505947.

Re: Urgent Distress Sale!! by KBARBIE(f): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
A 4 bedroom duplex is available for quick sale.

All rooms ensuite

Title: Federal Government Acquisition

Price: 80m

Contact 09161505947 for video

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Business In Nigeria. / 3bedroom& 2bedrm Flats @ New Haven Estate (ogbonda Layout)phc For Rent / Do You Have A 3 B/rm For Rent In Primewater View Gardens, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.